BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy St Georges Day To All.....

No...

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/432...h_driver_freed/

My post on April 24th at 22:03 was not a statement but a question. As such it was just asking for answers. Not an opinion. I'm not at all sure why you three decided to take umbrage and post negative comments.

Please read it again. Extra English comprehension lessons all round, and 30 minutes in the "naughty corner" for the three of you.

Take care.

You asked for answers Colon, you got 'em...

And no umbrage; just exasperation at some of the wilful ignorance on parade regarding English history.

God Bless.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True but don't tell Right Hon BNP member for Bastwell blue phil. What passes for his brain might blow a fuse.

'Tis true fascism is alive and well in Bastwell , jimbo .......a cursory inspection of the disgusting medieval oppression inflicted on the local womenfolk will prove that to anyone who values freedom , democracy , equality and individuality .

Two "British" citizens who are open supporters of the terrorists who wish to destroy the above mentioned principles in our homeland were today sentenced to a short term in prison . LINK HERE

Bet they didn't celebrate St George's day either ......

Gillibrand wrote today at 10:09

Why don't you give it a rest and stop winding people up!

Gillibrand: I really had no intention of "winding people up." I thought I asked a reasonable question as to why people feel connected with historically famous Engish people. If you think that that is prevocative, then so be it. Perhaps you may be accomodating and reply to my post.

Leftfooter wrote today at 15:46

You asked for answers Colon, you got 'em...

And no umbrage; just exasperation at some of the wilful ignorance on parade regarding English history.

Leftfooter: The whole point of my post was that I didn't get answers. I got insults. Perhaps you'd like to join Gillibrand in responing to my query.

BTW 1 I'm OK on English history. Probably a bit rusty here and there. I'm certainly not Kenneth Clarke, but I'll pass muster.

BTW 2 You called me "Colon." You have absolutely no idea how much that sobriquet makes me feel a teensy bit superior than people who use it.

BTW 3 I quite like the idea of St George's Day. It gets communities together a bit and it takes the flag away from the right wing.

QUOTE (Ste B @ Apr 30 2009, 00:41 ) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair point

Leftfooter - following up a question with an insult.

Gilllibrand - Already banned twice for racism under Dik Bleek and Baareee ID.

Dik Bleek eh? Wasn't he posting links to BNP literature and defending Nick Griffin's holocaust denying antics? What a silly little man.

Fair point

Thank you Ste. It's good to know who cannot respond so we don't waste time with pointless responces. If there is no one listening then (personal spellcheck on) C O L I N :unsure: just wasted his time. If he had known he needn't have bothered.

BTW Re?: Leftfooter / insult? Call that an insult? Crikey! You should see the ones that I get! :lol:

Fair point

If you re-read Colin's posts he does the exact same thing. I thought that 'flaming' broke board rules? It seems a little harsh to remove Left footers rights and allow Colin to continue to 'contribute'?

True but don't tell Right Hon BNP member for Bastwell blue phil. What passes for his brain might blow a fuse.

Strange how this is not judged to be as bad as the rather tame "insult" of "Colon" .

Not that I'm asking for jimbo to be barred , of course - that would be far beneath me and it's not something to be taken seriously - life's too short . Rather I'm just highlighting the ludicrous double standards of both the moderating team and that of Colin himself whose late night posts are as insulting as anyone's on this messageboard - even if he forgets the content of them by the morning after :wacko:

All in all I think it's stating the bleedin' obvious that Leftfooter has been barred for two reasons . Firstly , his politics are to the right of centre and secondly he regularly makes mincemeat of any of the lightweights who try and debate against him .....

Just a thought.

Colin, you shouldn't be insulted at being called "Colon". It was probably a typing error.

But "Colon" was another name for Christopher Columbus.

There is a main street in Valencia called "Colon". It may have been named after Columbus; who knows?

BTW Has anyone read the book "Past Watch"? Very interesting.

Archived