BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 10 Men Rovers

is it just me but when mokoena starts for rovers its like we only have 10 men and its sheer luck if he gets the ball, and even more lucky if he passes it to any one, since he been back in the team, are teams results have gone from bad to worse.

• Backroom

Absolute rubbish, Moko may not be the worlds greatest footballer far from it however he offers some protection to the back four.

He often gets made a scapegoat because he's more of a labourer than a flair player but he does a job, personally I'd only play him when we want to close a game when leading but circumstances have dictated he starts. I'd also add that in the last few games he's been no worse than most.

One thing is for sure if all 11 on the pitch but the same effort in as he does we wouldn't be in this mess now.

Absolute rubbish, Moko may not be the worlds greatest footballer far from it however he offers some protection to the back four.

He often gets made a scapegoat because he's more of a labourer than a flair player but he does a job, personally I'd only play him when we want to close a game when leading but circumstances have dictated he starts. I'd also add that in the last few games he's been no worse than most.

One thing is for sure if all 11 on the pitch but the same effort in as he does we wouldn't be in this mess now.

yes we wont be in mess we'd be at the bottom of the leauge and he hardly ever protects the defencive field

We all say that Mokoena provides 'protection' for the back 4, but you honestly tell me you dont flinch everytime he goes in for a tackle, especially when hes in or near the area or everytime he passes the ball more than 4 feet.

a DM is meant to provide reassurance to the side, like Makelele did and be Mr Dependable. Having to depend on Moko makes me scared

RUBBISH. He cannot even do the basics right. He can't tackle abd he is the worst passer of a ball I have ever seen in a Rovers shirt.

RUBBISH. He cannot even do the basics right. He can't tackle abd he is the worst passer of a ball I have ever seen in a Rovers shirt.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiina

I've always felt sorry for Mokoena, he gest so much stick but I think he is a good defensive midfieler. I don't think we have anyone better when playin 3 in the middle.

Not when the other 2 are Andrews and Warnock.

Mokoena did his bit in Hughes first season and also when Savage broke his leg. When he has played more than the odd game here and odd game there he has done a job. When players play odd games here and there they are never up to match speed and look poor.

He is not a world beater and when everyone is fit would not be a starter but at the moment we are lacking any creativity in midfield so his limitation on the ball are highlighted even more.

WE DO ANYWAY CLARKY... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot seagulllllllllllllllllll heads it down bypass midfield...........onto samba superstriker extrodanaire.

It's f'ing depressing aint it and it will probably only get worse even if we do stay up...................

he is definitely before roberts, and gamst probably as our worst player!

i think a this exact moment when our only striker is benni people would realise just how massively we miss roberts, he's not even close to being our worst player...........villenueva or roberts upfront against wigan? roberts every time, i actually can't think of a player we'd miss more right now considering croque has been written off as a rovers player for several months. We have no outlet to relieve pressure on the back and opposition defenders will currently never have easier games.

I used to defend moko and say that he provides protection to the back four but I can't say that anymore.. I've realised that he never follows any runs that come in from midfield and he always loses his man when marking someone from a setpiece...

He can't pass, shoot, or tackle anymore.. he's becoming a liability.. how he avoided a 3 game ban after elbowing palacios is also a miracle..

Well im certainly not a mokoena admirer but im sure he can do a job with the right gameplan against stoke he did ok , him being in the team though drools negativity as soon as i see his name i think we are going for draw or trying not to lose, apart from the fact that the guy is a total liability and a red card waiting to happen one thing i love about him is that he hacks the hell outa some players and as soon as he does it he offers the handshake !! classic i love to see him chop the hell out of someone like gerrard and then say to him i was going for ball and offer the hand so funny to watch.

Well im certainly not a mokoena admirer but im sure he can do a job with the right gameplan against stoke he did ok , him being in the team though drools negativity as soon as i see his name i think we are going for draw or trying not to lose, apart from the fact that the guy is a total liability and a red card waiting to happen one thing i love about him is that he hacks the hell outa some players and as soon as he does it he offers the handshake !! classic i love to see him chop the hell out of someone like gerrard and then say to him i was going for ball and offer the hand so funny to watch.

Mokoena and Stoke City-----a marriage made in Heaven.

Have some inside info that will please many of you.

Mokoena and McCarthy kicked off this week, they had to be pulled apart when they were scrapping, and according to the source of this info (a sub today), Mokoena will not play for us again this season.

Guest Vinjay606

Why would any player be disclosing internal club matters to you? Even if it's only Mokoena there shouldn't be leaks like that.

Archived