BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 10 Men Rovers

Have some inside info that will please many of you.

Mokoena and McCarthy kicked off this week, they had to be pulled apart when they were scrapping, and according to the source of this info (a sub today), Mokoena will not play for us again this season.

was it the fern or brown cow?

Was what the fern or brown cow? Obviously not apart at this time as they did kick off and it took 5 staff/ players to seperate them. I actually thought they were best mates so it came as a suprise to me.

Thinking about it - Where was the Axe today? ;)

i think a this exact moment when our only striker is benni people would realise just how massively we miss roberts, he's not even close to being our worst player...........villenueva or roberts upfront against wigan? roberts every time, i actually can't think of a player we'd miss more right now considering croque has been written off as a rovers player for several months. We have no outlet to relieve pressure on the back and opposition defenders will currently never have easier games.

Completely agree with this. The constant Roberts hate puzzles me. He might miss a few but none of our other strikers would have had the strength and pace to get into those positions in the first place...and his goalscoring record in the league this season is not too bad at all.

Completely agree with this. The constant Roberts hate puzzles me. He might miss a few but none of our other strikers would have had the strength and pace to get into those positions in the first place...and his goalscoring record in the league this season is not too bad at all.

Be awesome to see Roberts adopt some of Samba's fight and desire. Not many CH's would look forward to playing against those two. All hypothetical of course cos he wont.

This season we have missed, on differing occasions, Roberts (watch the goal against Fulham and remember the goal against Bolton to see why he is a valuable player for us), Benni (9 goals in 15 starts this season!), Roque (speaks for himself), Emerton (probably our biggest miss this season), Dunn, Grella, and a whole host of others. Someone can remind me of the rest I'm sure. To miss that many midfielders and strikers just sums up why our season has been so hard. That and the 17 games that saw Ince in charge.

We have missed Emerton a great deal this season down to his consistency and the fact he never stops running. I'm looking forward to his return.

Be awesome to see Roberts adopt some of Samba's fight and desire. Not many CH's would look forward to playing against those two. All hypothetical of course cos he wont.

Sometimes Roberts does, look at the times he bursts through the defence on occasion and uses his strength to his advantage and that's definitely fight, right there. Other times he's not trying but he's hardly alone on that one in our squad.

Archived