BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Vs Blackburn Rovers Preview 4pm Sunday 17th May 2009

Hmm I do want some self respect though, we're fast becoming a bit of a laughing stock for our pitiful surrenders away at bigger clubs. People paid nearly 50 quid for the ticket alone so I hope they're not more short changed than they already would be at them prices.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
I don't care. We're safe! :) :) We can lose 100-0 and I'll still not be bothered. It's been too long a season.

Couldn't agree more, job done for this season.

Im really likeing what Carlos is doing today. Hes had some very nice touches, positive passing and looking to move the play forward. Blimey, just seen him tackle Essien and come away with the ball.....Essien not having a good one, just copped a Grella sixe 10 boot right in the knackers!

Good to see the youngster Doran given a chance to see what he can do but you have to feel for the likes of Zurab and Benni. Zurab hardly had a chance all season, the only recognised CB on the bench and he gets overlooked for a teenager and a reshuffle. Then Benni has a CB chosen ahead of him to start up front and when he has to drop back to defence, Benni still doesn't get on. I suppose you can argue we know what he is about and it is time to look to the future now

A few observations:

1) Benni's future must be in doubt. I don't think he runs enough for Sam.

2) The teams in the bottom half of the table have only won 1 out of 58 games against the top 4. That gap is widening.

3) We're safe. Brilliant.

Come on boys - give us a goal.

If the players are supposed to be out there proving their worth I really don't see that happening. What must players like Pedersen do to understand that if they can't cross or pass they should let someone else do it?

Chelsea are only 1-0 up cause they haven't bothered to try for more.

Archived