BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Dingle Dome

I would have thought that the Premier League (PL) would have set minimum standards for Premier League Stadium?

In the event that the Dingles get promotion can the PL seriously allow their ground to host games?

Now known as "The Tur'd" it previously commonly known as:

Burnley Borstal;

The Dingle Dome;

NOBS (Nightmare of Burnley Stadium);

The Pigeon Loft;

The Sheepdip, and;

The Hospital.

But seriously how can you have a visitors stand that is used for pigeons, and a pitch used to graze sheep, and a home changing room used for a 6-fingered dingle fast breeder reactor!! Their ground is a disgrace to football and is sub-standard for the PL.

Does anyone know what the rules are re PL stadium minimum standards please?

I would have thought that the Premier League (PL) would have set minimum standards for Premier League Stadium?

In the event that the Dingles get promotion can the PL seriously allow their ground to host games?

Burnley Borstal;

The Dingle Dome;

The Pigeon Loft;

The Sheepdip, and;

The Hospital.

But seriously how can you have a visitors stand that is used for pigeons, and a pitch used to graze sheep, and a home changing room used for a 6-fingered dingle fast breeder reactor!! Their ground is a disgrace to football and is sub-standard for the PL.

there are minimum standards, i think you have time to comply though, so 1 season won't cause a problem

you forgot the NASA training ground for astronaut's

:lol:

They had a feature on turd moor on Soccer AM and they said following promotion, then a pig flew over the stand, they would increase the capacity to a massive 28k.

Just as Rovers won't redevelop the Riverside on average gates of 23,000, so the dingles won't do anything to the turd when they pull in 18,000 against Reading or 15,000 for their last day tussle with Orient for the honour of going out of the League- their biggest two games in the last 30+ years.

:closedeyes:

How churlish to ask! I know they are the old enemy but I for one was cheering their goals last night.

On your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own ...

How churlish to ask! I know they are the old enemy but I for one was cheering their goals last night. It was great to see the success of Hollands' pies over Waitrose and their fancy prices.

Waitrose food > Holland pies

just been on dingle .com to see what the prices are for the family reunion are. £34 -£74 it will be interesting if they get the 200,000 they expect. Plus £98 for VIP tickets and no concessions. £34 is not bad but it then goes up to £50.

On your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own, on your own ...

Nope. IMO it'll be good for the club to share a division with the 4 Burnley families.

just been on dingle .com to see what the prices are for the family reunion are. £34 -£74 it will be interesting if they get the 200,000 they expect. Plus £98 for VIP tickets and no concessions. £34 is not bad but it then goes up to £50.

No concessions is a p1ss-take though. Were it us visiting Wembley there'd be a lot of moaning on this site.

Not quite. I know quite a few who wanted them to beat Reading.

Burnley Borstal;

The Dingle Dome;

The Pigeon Loft;

The Sheepdip, and;

The Hospital.

If Fratton Park is good enough the @#/? hole that is Turd Moor is......

You couldnt script this but look at this toothless hillbilly from last night taken from sky sports website, they just wouldnt fit in in the premier league lol

fansreadingburnleychamp.jpg

and look at the other perfectly normal - in one case you can see the guy's fingers and he only has 4 plus a thumb -people around him.

You now have bad aids on your computer :mellow:

That picture is funny above ^^^

It will be interested to see how many they take, i know united have 37,000. (well i dont know, i was just told by a dingle)

You now have bad aids on your computer :mellow:

That picture is funny above ^^^

It will be interested to see how many they take, i know united have 37,000. (well i dont know, i was just told by a dingle)

They have 37000 aswell but will probably ask for wembley to be rebuilt as they can sell at least 18 times that amount

and look at the other perfectly normal - in one case you can see the guy's fingers and he only has 4 plus a thumb -people around him.

Could be worse - the rest of the country could have this image of us as a club:

Cheer1DM3011_468x362.jpg

Or of course we could be unable to spell our own players names:

deg4wtg4.gif

Could be worse - the rest of the country could have this image of us as a club:

Cheer1DM3011_468x362.jpg

Or of course we could be unable to spell our own players names:

deg4wtg4.gif

My God, I was at that match and had happily forgotten that terrible sight...Not just of cheerleaders at a football match but that so called Man in their midst...Thanks Longsider... :angry::angry::angry::rolleyes:

You couldnt script this but look at this toothless hillbilly from last night taken from sky sports website, they just wouldnt fit in in the premier league lol

fansreadingburnleychamp.jpg

The guy on the far right has only got half a head an all, probably due to inbreeding.

Archived