BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Old School Adventure Games

Anyone played the first episode of Tales of Monkey Island? I just finished it tonight and I'm very impressed, I didn't build my hopes up with it being Telltale games making it but they've done a brilliant job.

The remake of the Secret of Monkey Island is out on the 15th too, can't wait.

Are these on PS3? Are these the games that used to be on the Amiga? If so, I need to get them!!

Are these on PS3? Are these the games that used to be on the Amiga? If so, I need to get them!!

I'm playing them on the PC, I think they're only available on the 360 for consoles. The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition is one that used to be on the Amiga, remade with new graphics and voices etc. It's £6.99 on Steam, not sure it's available anywhere else.

The Tales of Monkey Island is a brand new game, the fifth in the series. It's being released in monthly episodes, the first came out a few weeks ago. Can't remember how much this one costs, also available on Steam though.

Glad to see fellow Tex Murphy players!

I used DOSBOX? And it worked for a while, but encountered some problems.

Try Nilo's place, they have things to get the game to work

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/

I'm another Tex Murphy fan. :D

Recently bought the Pandora Directive book.

Archived