BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay Memories

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the tugay tribute last night again, how much I miss him. It was like listening to an old song you had with a girlfriend. Big fan of big Sam but his decision not too keep him still hurts. What a legend he deserves more than picking the half time draw. Big Sam better keep his vow if tugay gets all his badges. Miss you tugay

Watched the tugay tribute last night again, how much I miss him. It was like listening to an old song you had with a girlfriend. Big fan of big Sam but his decision not too keep him still hurts. What a legend he deserves more than picking the half time draw. Big Sam better keep his vow if tugay gets all his badges. Miss you tugay

We all miss him and we know he could still do it for us in a bit part role.

I hear one of the reasons is that he wouldn't give up smoking and the manager don't take to kindly to members of the squad smoking. He was also on big bucks, I don't think we're in a position to have bit part players on big salaries. He's called it a day while he's on top, I think it's the best way really.

Dunny is the new Tugay.

Here you go classic oldie.... obviously different circumstance but similar emotions. Play this whilst you watch(sorry its only short I cant find a better version). No doubt mardarse will be fwding this to Lardarse as we speak. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9p0Zd41cA

I'm sure lots of songs will apply just as good.... no doubt we'll now get a deluge of links to em.

Archived