BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Beer

Burnley-based brewer Moorhouse has rolled out a new brew to celebrate the town's football club reaching the Championship play-off final at Wembley.

Burnley will play Sheffield United for a place in the Premiership next season on 25 May. Head brewer and Burnely fan Peter Curran has created the ale "No-Nay-Never" to celebrate the occasion.

"No-Nay-Never" is a very special blend of the Burnley brewer’s famous cask-conditioned Pendle Witches brews and is described as "medium strength, full-bodied ale ideal for to celebrating a great sporting occasion".

It is now available to pubs throughout the North West.

David Grant, Moorhouse’s managing director, said: “Many football fans like to share a beer or two with friends on a big game occasion.

"But it is fantastic for Peter, as head brewer, to mark this event with his own special ale and know that Clarets’ supporters throughout Lancashire will enjoy a tipple with him.”

Shows their mentality that they name a beer to try and win promotion called No nay never, which in essence means they wont play us

Shows their mentality that they name a beer to try and win promotion called No nay never, which in essence means they wont play us

Was having a discussion with a dingle this weekend and I questioned him on why they sang ''No Nay Never, will we play b****** Rovers'' as like you said it sounds like they don't want to play us next season. The dingle ensured me that the version they sing is actually ''No Nay Never, TILL we play b****** Rovers'' as in they are looking forward to playing us next season.

I like Moorhouses....but if they try and sell this in the Feildens Arms I will go bananas: I hope that they have the sense not to sell this special brew in Blackburn.

Don't be so touchy preston blue. Try to view the situation with a touch of lateral thinking. imo It's absolutelyt perfect for all Blackburn pubs! The jokes on the dingles. :lol: I might have a pint or two and a quiet smile myself in support of the message between now and the Bank Holiday!

Was having a discussion with a dingle this weekend and I questioned him on why they sang ''No Nay Never, will we play b****** Rovers'' as like you said it sounds like they don't want to play us next season. The dingle ensured me that the version they sing is actually ''No Nay Never, TILL we play b****** Rovers'' as in they are looking forward to playing us next season.

Yeah, I've heard that before - so what's the "no nay never" all about then? It doesn't make any better sense the second way.

Yeah, I've heard that before - so what's the "no nay never" all about then? It doesn't make any better sense the second way.

Guess it's just cause they haven't got enough braincells between them to do their own songs up about us, just have to alter ours slightly.

** POST-JACK WALKER FAN ALERT **

** INBRED FORUM TROLL ALERT **

Anyway does it really matter if I wasn't supporting Rovers in the Jack Walker era, seeing as I was only a kid at the time and wasn't really that into football.

** POST-JACK WALKER FAN ALERT **

For some of us age restrictions mean it was quite difficult to be a fan before the Walker era.

Mind you, having seen the state of Burnley recently, it doesn't surprise me that you would pride yourself on being stuck in the eighties.

Archived