BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Awards Evening

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made the trip over from Northern Ireland to the game and attended the dinner on Monday night. It was simply an amazing experience which I will definately do again. I spoke to all the players. Who was this Annie one truthfully?

I made the trip over from Northern Ireland to the game and attended the dinner on Monday night. It was simply an amazing experience which I will definately do again. I spoke to all the players. Who was this Annie one truthfully?

The lady in the green dress that Hughesy pointed out. She was sat on his table! Alone!

No bloody way! R u serious? That table was beside mine. I actually spotted this girl and thought to myself "shes gorgeous" but then I had to refrain from staring cause I didnt want her boyfriend to come over and have words with me. If ony I had knew she was there alone and looking some company........:(

Ah, Mr. Wing - looking very gangster at the awards, liked the suit (saw Joanna's pictures - it's Charlie).

Nice to meet you at the weekend American. Must say it was quite funny seeing the look on Christians face when it dawned on him that he had tickets for the Wigan game :lol:

As for you CW you aul charmer you :rover:

Must say it was quite funny seeing the look on Christians face when it dawned on him that he had tickets for the Wigan game :lol:

I was ok, i had my season ticket lol! Although it wasn't the best 10minutes of my life!

It was lovely to meet you Charlie. I had a great night at the awards. My trousers just about buttoned though lol. I cant wait to come over again and im certainly up for next seasons awards dinner. Ill take the Lady in Green if shes interested. ;)

It was lovely to meet you Charlie. I had a great night at the awards. My trousers just about buttoned though lol. I cant wait to come over again and im certainly up for next seasons awards dinner. Ill take the Lady in Green if shes interested. ;)

Too late. She's part of Roque's harem now.

I was ok, i had my season ticket lol! Although it wasn't the best 10minutes of my life!

Grace was giving me a hard time for not having looked before I gave them to you, and you for not having looked when you got them!

Archived