• Renewing
    • Renewing and moving to Darwen End
    • Yes - new season ticket holder
    • Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

Sorry if this has been previously discussed but does anyone know what Rovers pricing will be for next season???

Ive heard that the price will depend on how many are sold!

The Lancashire Telegraph has said that there will be an announcement this week. I'll be purchasing one again whatever the price will be :rover:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if this has been previously discussed but does anyone know what Rovers pricing will be for next season???

Ive heard that the price will depend on how many are sold!

The Lancashire Telegraph has said that there will be an announcement this week. I'll be purchasing one again whatever the price will be :rover:

You have answered your question in your own post.

Id hope we announced them this week - that way they can advertise it at the home game to West Brom..........

Anyone heard anything other than the 'more we buy, cheaper they become' rumour?

If this is true does that mean the people who buy them 1st get some money back or should i wait till a couple of days before the season and get them as cheap as possible and let other people pay more

I'm not currently a season ticket holder as it is a long way for my dad to take me every fortnight. However, I am hoping Rovers may do a deal like Sunderland have - £19 for a junior with a paying adult, as this may tempt my dad to buy one. They probably won't do an offer like that, but we'll wait and see.

Guest Kamy100

Lancashire telegraph running the season ticket prices today.

Great prices:

Blackburn End adult season tickets now £199.

Jack Walker prices down by upto £50.

Darwen end tickets £150 for first 15 games and preferential rates for the remaining 4 games.

Rovers now cheapest in the premiership. Well done the club and time for fans to REALLY take back Ewood, the club can do no more.

Great prices:

Darwen end tickets £150 for first 15 games and preferential rates for the remaining 4 games.

Rovers now cheapest in the premiership. Well done the club and time for fans to REALLY take back Ewood, the club can do no more.

When I first got my Rovers season ticket- in 1995- it was more expensive (by some way) than my Celtic one. Now it's less than half the price.

And still some will whinge.

Great prices:

If this is true Kammy 100 then all Rovers need to push this is Burnley winning promotion to the premiership coupled with some staged summer signings.

Kamy, are these prices dependant on us selling a certain amount of season tickets?

I know there has been a lot of people saying that Rovers were going to introduce a scheme to lower the price if we sold more tickets.

Could these prices be FROM £150 or £199????

What's the catch?

I had a quick look at the LT before I left the house this morning. No catch that I could see.

Hat's off to the club. It's a gamble and no mistake. No excuses for not going now as far as I can see. A tenner a match!!? Just hope our supporters do it justice and take this up. A full Ewood every week would be fantastic.

What's the catch?

Was gonna say the same thing,

£100 cheaper than last season in the bburn end?!

Rovers fans having the whole of the darwen end lower apart from againt the big four?!

Need to see it in writing from the club to believe it, but bloody hell i hope this is right.

Great news. Well done to the club!

Maybe explains the wage bill reduction rumours but surely this will fill the ground. No more excuses as there must be enough people with the means to fit into that price bracket.

Out of curiosity who will the 4 teams be who fill the Darwen end? Manu, Liverpool, City?, an other?.

Great news. Well done to the club!

Maybe explains the wage bill reduction rumours but surely this will fill the ground. No more excuses as there must be enough people with the means to fit into that price bracket.

Out of curiosity who will the 4 teams be who fill the Darwen end? Manu, Liverpool, City?, an other?.

I just presumed it will be the so called "big 4", as they were the catagory A games last year.

Its officiel now. http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,...1662625,00.html

I thinks its great to see the club doing all what they can do, to get Ewood to be fortress it´s should be again. I have supported Rovers sinde 1991, and the atmosphere have been not that good for the last couple of years. I hope that next time i visit Ewood Park there will be singing and a GREAT atmosphere so i can go all the way back to Denmark with a smile on my face.

Come on Rovers !

it doesnt mention BBE prices at 199, just the cheapest.

fantastic offer though, but it looks like they have set the individual prices a lot higher, i also like the fact they mention the pricing leads way to promotional offers through the season, therefore people cant moan about value for money in a season ticket.

just need to see the full price list and i think this is going to be a winner

:tu::tu::tu::tu::tu:

it doesnt mention BBE

It states the the Walkersteel Blackburn End/Riverside at the same price, £199 in the header on the front page.

Amazing deal which means I will definately be renewing and it sounds like an extra mate or two will be joining me this year.

Made up the club is trying this, just hope the blackburn public respond appropriately.

Archived