• Renewing
    • Renewing and moving to Darwen End
    • Yes - new season ticket holder
    • Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

I blame the Walker Trust. If they'd put more money in and enabled us to get a better manager than Allardyce then we'd have reaped more money back and thus been able to offer season tickets at just £99. ;)

:lol: Some people!!

Bargain price. I still cant believe its only £199.

We need everyone to get people interested and get them down to ewood. I sent a text out to all my mates this morning - as a breaking news style text to make sure they all knew about the deal and therefore hoping it would spread the word around our support quicker.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant, awesome etc etc!!!

My point is, all this about the 'people of Blackburn' need to get behind this, Blackburn must have one of the highest uptakes of season ticket holders in any town across the country for its size as it is.

We need to spread the word EVERYWHERE, everyone on the database needs a pack sent to them, leaflet every house in Lancashire, areas with no real football club presence, get them informed, this is a chance to build up the club for generations, something that we know can never be done in just Blackburn and the surrounds.

Brilliant, awesome etc etc!!!

My point is, all this about the 'people of Blackburn' need to get behind this, Blackburn must have one of the highest uptakes of season ticket holders in any town across the country for its size as it is.

We do. Look at Big Club - to oversimplify it massively they have half of a city of a million people and their attendence is as bad as ours (hopefully we can change that to "bad as ours used to be").

We need to spread the word EVERYWHERE, everyone on the database needs a pack sent to them, leaflet every house in Lancashire, areas with no real football club presence, get them informed, this is a chance to build up the club for generations, something that we know can never be done in just Blackburn and the surrounds.

They do. Having let my season ticket lapse I got a pack at the start of the season and a letter towards the deadline. If you renew straight away you don't see it but the club works quite hard to get the waverers. One of their better ones was (a year or 2 ago) was a recorded mobile message from Mark Hughes ending in an Ewood roar.

That’s your job too – not just the clubs. Everyone needs to spread the word.

Whilst we have a decent following considering the size of BwD, it can still be improved. There are many who have given up their season tickets in the last few years – its time to get them back, + any new ones we can.

its great that my season ticket will cost no more than 199, but im still hoping for a student offer.

Its great that it outshines boltons season tickets, however they have a fantastic offer, by extending the junior ticket to u18's, and a reduction for students to 189, as ive said before people of this age range are the future and theyve recognised that. Here's hoping JW and the board have recognised this aswell.

That’s your job too – not just the clubs. Everyone needs to spread the word.

Whilst we have a decent following considering the size of BwD, it can still be improved. There are many who have given up their season tickets in the last few years – its time to get them back, + any new ones we can.

It's not going to do a lot of good down here. I know precisely 2 Rovers supporters who don't already have season tickets.

I said a considerable few month ago that I was going to get a S/T again after losing interest in football (amongst other things) and there's no way I can justify not getting one at them prices. Espcially as it will be my last one before going to Uni.

Rovers 'til I die...

You and every other "Rovers Fan"

That's right Ranulf, no one went before '95. A completely empty ground it was at Ewood, apart from a set of idiots who turned once every blue moon to throw asbestos sheeting at each other.

Now then back to the thread...

Hope this means the FAT ***T who sits next to me will pay for 2 seats to satify his ample arse, instead of crushing my legs.

if he's the guy im thinking of... (in the riverside) i usually have to sit next to his kids! thats worse! haha. theyre about 7 years old.. and just mess about.

i wouldnt mind but he sits miles away from em! :wacko:

BACK TO THE OFFER.... ASTONISHING! everton are the people's club no longer! :)

Brilliant move by the club. If we manage to get another extra 3000-4000 season ticket holders with this deal, it will be deemed a success.

£200 for Adults in the Blackburn End is brilliant. Will this price apply to students aswell, or do we get it cheaper than that :P ?

The clubs done it's bit. now it's over to the fans. We must encourage sales in the last game of the season, with the Darwen End Lower being full.

Watching the season review of 1994-95, always puts a smile on my face, however, I always seem to think, where are all them fans gone that we used to have? Maybe now, we'll start to see them again, fingers crossed!

You going to be renewing your ST Waggy ;)

:rover: the answer is NO,but i think it's a great move by the club,the only reason i will not be going is that LARDARSE is the manager.the day dawns like the great BRIAN CLOUGH said,"there will come the day that clubs let the fans in for nothing as tv will ruin football otherwise". :closedeyes::brfcsmilie:

For the Darwen End season ticket, who are the 4 games against that it doesn't include. The instinct would be the 'big 4' but it's hardly as if Chelsea and Arsenal sell loads of tickets anyway. Could it be Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City and Everton?

Shame on you Waggy!

For the Darwen End season ticket, who are the 4 games against that it doesn't include. The instinct would be the 'big 4' but it's hardly as if Chelsea and Arsenal sell loads of tickets anyway. Could it be Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City and Everton?

It will be United, Liverpool & 2 others (not yet decided and wont be until the fixtures are out).

John Williams will be on Radio Lancs in a little while too.

You and every other "Rovers Fan"

You are welcome to come and join us SRW. I'm sure many from our hinterland will do so at these fantastic prices. THE ISSUE OF "LANCASHIRE ROVERS" WILL BE CONSIGNED TO HISTORY. WELCOME TO ROVERSSHIRE - THE HOME OF THE RED ROSE AND BLACKBURN ROVERS :brfcsmilie::rover:

Archived