• Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An absolutely stunning move by BRFC. I think I may even get one - I'm unlikely to get to more than 10 games a season, but Rovers have just made that viable and still really good value!

An absolutely stunning move by BRFC. I think I may even get one - I'm unlikely to get to more than 10 games a season, but Rovers have just made that viable and still really good value!

Now to me this another perfect example, of why you should be able to share a S/T with a named friend, surely even more would take one out if this was the case.

Many miss X amount of games due to other commitments, myself included, I can only get too the first and last two home games.

Why break 40 years of support, i.e. going to Ewood, all for the sake of you don't like a manager. Have there been absolutely no other Rovers managers in the last 40 years you disliked? You're a bit of a lardarse for not getting down to Ewood waggy.

Suspect more than just a couple stopped going under Ince.

:rover: when you have done 40 years at ewood son,i'll take notice :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

The REAL reason is because his wife has put her foot down and he isnt allowed one :lol:

Oh il go way beyond 40 years mate, iv had a season ticket for about 16 years now (I also had an away season ticket for 2 years too). And im only 25.

"Dissappointing if we don't get at least 19-20k STH" Very true - that is the target for the club!!

Anyone interested in setting up a minibus/carshare from London to Blackburn or something? The train is too expensive at £71 return (!)

If you book smartly you can get a return for under £10. My mate from london went to nearly every home match this season and hardly paid anything. the trainline

The REAL reason is because his wife has put her foot down and he isnt allowed one :lol:

Oh il go way beyond 40 years mate, iv had a season ticket for about 16 years now (I also had an away season ticket for 2 years too). And im only 25.

"Dissappointing if we don't get at least 19-20k STH" Very true - that is the target for the club!!

Nice! :lol:

Really is a poor excuse by Waggy! :rolleyes:

And in case Waggy is wondering,I have done 34 years at Ewood,however I am only 38. :P

Fantastic deal by Rovers,looks like my daughter will be going next year too! :tu:

Any chance of Nicko doing an article in the sunday people about this move by Rovers? Would be a massive boost for the club.

:rover: i've got a wife now,and if you can see into the future that far you can give thd a run for his money :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

Either that or your really off to Burnley next year.

I just dont understand you, why stop going because we have Big Sam in charge? Isnt it about supporting your club, not an individual? Where's your pride in the club man!

its a great deal by the club well done Rovers. Waggy admit you are under the thumb now and rather watching football now, you have to stay at home and do what the wife says!!!!

:rover: read it again man i aint got a wife,she went back to russia <_<:brfcsmilie:

If you book smartly you can get a return for under £10. My mate from london went to nearly every home match this season and hardly paid anything. the trainline

The man speaks the truth. I invested in a railcard which got me a 1/3 off all fares and I was generally paying no more than £20 quid return a week with one exception.

As for the Season Ticket I'm renewing and a fella I know from the NI matches who works for Man City and is a Rovers fan is now buying one based on the fact he can go every other week :rover:

• Backroom

Could you find out any more detail on that mate? I'd buy a season ticket if travel to Ewood and back was £10-£20. Can't afford the £71 that is the standard charge/ripoff.

Archived