• Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you find out any more detail on that mate? I'd buy a season ticket if travel to Ewood and back was £10-£20. Can't afford the £71 that is the standard charge/ripoff.

Just book each ticket, through the Trainline, as early as possible (say 3 months in advance) and you can usually get the cheaper ones. I've had some bargains for away games this season (and seen us lose every time, but that's another story!).

Now to me this another perfect example, of why you should be able to share a S/T with a named friend, surely even more would take one out if this was the case.

Many miss X amount of games due to other commitments, myself included, I can only get too the first and last two home games.

Just do it anyway. Who's going to know?

Could you find out any more detail on that mate? I'd buy a season ticket if travel to Ewood and back was £10-£20. Can't afford the £71 that is the standard charge/ripoff.

The trick is to buy in advance (up to 12 weeks beforehand you can book) and get fixed tickets. Often it is cheaper to get two singles so try it that way too.

Just book each ticket, through the Trainline, as early as possible (say 3 months in advance) and you can usually get the cheaper ones. I've had some bargains for away games this season (and seen us lose every time, but that's another story!).

If you steer clear of the Trainline, and book directly on any of the operators websites, you will avoid the booking fee charged by the Trainline as well.

• Backroom

Problem is I live in Colchester at the moment, rather than London. Not having much luck finding returns that don't run over 12 hours and include 6 or 7 changes :blink:

its great that my season ticket will cost no more than 199, but im still hoping for a student offer.

Its great that it outshines boltons season tickets, however they have a fantastic offer, by extending the junior ticket to u18's, and a reduction for students to 189, as ive said before people of this age range are the future and theyve recognised that. Here's hoping JW and the board have recognised this aswell.

NEWS: This is official and comes from a club source and they are happy for me to post it here in response.

Essentially our 'Young Adult' ticket is for 16-21 year old. This will be £129 in Riverside and BBE, £249 in JW and £100 in WEC (for the 15). :tu:

NEWS: This is official and comes from a club source and they are happy for me to post it here in response.

Essentially our 'Young Adult' ticket is for 16-21 year old. This will be £129 in Riverside and BBE, £249 in JW and £100 in WEC (for the 15).

Do you know if the 16-21 is still available to students over 21 in full time education like it has been this year and the previous?

Just do it anyway. Who's going to know?

Quite agree - we do it anyway and whichever son or daughter is at home uses it. If the student prices do apply even if you are over 21 may even buy 2 at those prices and then my sons can both have one leaving my daughter to fend for herself or borrow one of theirs if they are not at home.

:rover: poor excuse? explain man :brfcsmilie:

To say that you aren`t getting a season ticket because of Allardyce is a poor excuse.Why won`t you give him a chance? Most of us never liked Bellamy or Diouf before they came but whilst Bellamy was here,he behaved himself,the same with Diouf (up to now!).

Once Ince was sacked leaving Rovers in the bottom 3,there was only ONE MAN that could realistically save us and that was `big Sam` so surely he deserves our appreciation and support next season? Do you really think we will finish in the bottom half of the table next year?

For a club our size and with our budget Sam will do a fantastic job for us,but he needs people to buy into this season tickets scheme to swell our support and become the`12th man`.

:rover: Come on Waggy you know it makes sense! Get one bought! :tu::brfcsmilie:

To say that you aren`t getting a season ticket because of Allardyce is a poor excuse.Why won`t you give him a chance? Most of us never liked Bellamy or Diouf before they came but whilst Bellamy was here,he behaved himself,the same with Diouf (up to now!).

Once Ince was sacked leaving Rovers in the bottom 3,there was only ONE MAN that could realistically save us and that was `big Sam` so surely he deserves our appreciation and support next season? Do you really think we will finish in the bottom half of the table next year?

For a club our size and with our budget Sam will do a fantastic job for us,but he needs people to buy into this season tickets scheme to swell our support and become the`12th man`.

:rover: Come on Waggy you know it makes sense! Get one bought! :tu::brfcsmilie:

Cease and desist. PLEASE.

Well done rovers !! If I remember correctly my season ticket for the first season 92-93 in the premiership standing on the old BBE was 147quid. Anybody remember or was it 147 after the BBE refurb. Anyway whateva its a great deal on offer surely we could hook 20,000 season ticket holders with this offer.

:rover: the answer is NO,but i think it's a great move by the club,the only reason i will not be going is that LARDARSE is the manager.the day dawns like the great BRIAN CLOUGH said,"there will come the day that clubs let the fans in for nothing as tv will ruin football otherwise". :closedeyes::brfcsmilie:

You must admit the Brian Kidd era produced some of the worst football and players at ewood in many many moons and you were still a season ticket holder then. We won't talk about the days before the premiership cos you can't compare. Give Sam the summer and another season before cutting your long ties with the club. Rovers need all the old die hards they can get. I feel confident with that we can sustain a min. of mid table position with BFS pushing europe and cup runs again with a slightly more attractive style. Its been mentioned an hundred times before but what BFS has done is not dissimilar to Hughes when he first joined but look how that turned around.

It says 15 game season ticket in Darwen End with OPTION to buy for the other games...will that be in other stands or again in the Darwen End?

Unbelievable

Other stands, the '15 ST' fans will have first option to buy tickets in other areas for those 4 games and at a cheaper rate than matchday prices.... THE DEAL JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER BOYS & GIRLS!!

TAKING BACK EWOOD!!!! Simples...

Great offer and a really bold move...I do wonder though if some sort of "early bird" offer couldve been worked into the model, so if the tickets were bought 2 weeks after theyd be at that rate and then afterwards maybe would be £20 more. I just worry that with 3 months without football the momentum that we've got from the last few games in terms of getting crowds down Ewood will be lost, whereas if some incentive was given to buy the tickets in the next couple of weeks we could capitalise on the mood around Ewood at the moment.

To say that you aren`t getting a season ticket because of Allardyce is a poor excuse.

Funnily enough , I took a similar stance moons ago when Rovers where heavily rumoured to be interested in buying Geoff Thomas.

Fortunately it never happened (and with respect I don't mean because of what happened after retiring from football before somebody pipes up)

Just didn't consider him a footballer at all

Archived