• Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the atmosphere on Saturday was the best it's been at a 'run of the mill September home game against @#/? opposition' for years. I think very slowly not only are we adding numbers to the gates, but building rapport between new fans which is creating an atmosphere.

:lol: do you need me to answer that :lol:

yes, because much though you may dislike the manager, and I totally agree with you about him, the atmosphere is better than it's been in a long time, we have some players who can play and your team needs all the support it can get. Taking into account the new season ticket holders and those who took advantage of the 3 home games for £30 a lot of new people seem to be enjoying the product at Ewood more often than not - yes, the West Ham game was awful - so why can you not give it a chance? Frightened of enjoying supporting your team again?

this is my first season at ewood and after watching matches on tv the last few years always thought the atmosphere was a bit flat but it was magnificent on saturday, i had a great day out. Shame we didnt do this when we were flying high with hughes we may have been able to hold onto some of the players we've lost

Is it true what ive heard that the DE £150 season ticket holders will get the Burnley game in stead of the Everton game...

Yes it's looking that way although nothing has been confirmed yet.

This must surely be as big an incentive to get on the Darwen end deal, as there has been so far.

I thought the atmosphere on Saturday was the best it's been at a 'run of the mill September home game against @#/? opposition' for years. I think very slowly not only are we adding numbers to the gates, but building rapport between new fans which is creating an atmosphere.

It was very noisey in the riverside, looks like everybody's slowly building themselves up for the Dingle game. The crowd apparently came over loud and clear in the Oakdale area during the game.

Is it true what ive heard that the DE £150 season ticket holders will get the Burnley game in stead of the Everton game...

They should be paying at least an extra £15 for the Dingle game, maybe the clubs wording on selling these tickets may go against this but for me that is what these guys should be paying extra for the Dingle game.

It was confirmed tonight at the Fans Forum that the Burnley game will NOT be one of the four games excluded form the Darwen End season ticket - they will keep their seats, albeit just in the Riverside side of the lower tier. The fourth game to be included has not been agreed yet and is unlikely to be for some time yet. It is possible that it could be Chelsea, Everton or even Sunderland on 28th December.

It was very noisey in the riverside, looks like everybody's slowly building themselves up for the Dingle game. The crowd apparently came over loud and clear in the Oakdale area during the game.

They should be paying at least an extra £15 for the Dingle game, maybe the clubs wording on selling these tickets may go against this but for me that is what these guys should be paying extra for the Dingle game.

Ah well, you can't win them all ... looks like it is part of the 15 matches deal :D ... and from what I've read about getting match tickets, it looks like your 'Blackburn Reds' mates (what a c*ck!) might have a problem getting one. :D

Are they selling half of the upper tier to Rovers fans too?

Apparantly not.

Another important fact to bear in mind is that there will only be around 2,000 tickets available for open sale. Burnley will have the Jack Walker side of the Darwen End, upper and lower - 3,000 tickets. Rovers fans will be in the other half of the Darwen End lower tier. The other half of the upper tier will not be used and of course there will be a segregated area in the lower tier.

From the "Burnley promotion" thread.

Archived