BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ronaldo

I'd imagine homosexuality was either illegal or had just been made legal when you were a lad. Maybe you think it was better that way for people of those persuasions...

There weren't as many around thats for sure tgm. Neither was three quarters of TV and half of Westminster made up of em. Weird how it's become so popular of late especially in light of the Aids situation.

Somethings feminising the world thats for sure, inshore shellfish have lost their penis's, sperm counts in homo sapiens have gone to pot and there's rarely fights in the schoolyard these days. Is homosexuality contagious I wonder or is it just another example of the pill contaminating water supplies or even too many broken homes leading to lads being brought up by their mothers? :rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of this thread can be taken light-heartedly but it is clear that many of the posters here think that because someone is gay, they deserve contempt, ridicule or worse. In this sense, you are being bigoted. I accept that everyone CAN be subjected to ridicule but no-one should DESERVE it for being something that they may not have control over.

My opinion (not proved of course) is that people are "learning" homosexuality through increasing experimentation. Many in today's society, without the imposition of hierarchy and morals, are in a turmoil over their identity and status. Sexuality, because it has become a commodity, is now a way of defining yourself. Thus, I would not be surprised to hear that many more people are trying many different things... If anyone should be criticising anything, it should be the commodification of sex and sexuality.

BTW: Ronaldo is not camp. He may dress camp but real camp is Alan Carr, John Barrowman - that giggly flamboyance stereotype. Ronaldo has bad dress sense - so has EL Hadji Diouf, who suffers from the double delusion of (a) thinking looking like a black gangster is cool (B) trying to be a gangster. These are footballers, they have more bank accounts than brain cells.

There weren't as many around thats for sure tgm. Neither was three quarters of TV and half of Westminster made up of em. Weird how it's become so popular of late especially in light of the Aids situation.

Somethings feminising the world thats for sure, inshore shellfish have lost their penis's, sperm counts in homo sapiens have gone to pot and there's rarely fights in the schoolyard these days. Is homosexuality contagious I wonder or is it just another example of the pill contaminating water supplies or even too many broken homes leading to lads being brought up by their mothers? :rolleyes:

Jesus. That has to be one of the single worst posts I've read on here and is a perfect example of just how warped your thinking is. It's not so much offensive as downright baffling...

There were most likely as many around, they were just leading repressed lives either in loveless marriages or growing old alone. They were hardly likely to come out when what they did was illegal and would make them social outcasts would they? Three quarters of TV and half of Westminister isn't made up of them...there's one or two entertainers for whom being somewhat iffeminate forms the basis of their act and I think that's actually a shame as it plays upto stereotypes, but many others like Stephen Fry, Ian McKellen, Simon Amstell, Evan Davis etc who rank amongst some of the best in their fields. It really shouldn't and doesn't make a difference if an MP is gay.

"It's become so popular" - you do realise that people don't choose to be gay don't you? The feelings they have for their own sex are much closer to the feelings you or me may have for the opposite sex than if they were to start pretending they were straight too. Why on earth would someone choose to be gay given the choice? You can't control your own feelings can you?

Something isn't "feminising" the world - sperm counts dropping can have all sorts of reasons which are being studied, but it's good to hear your highly scientific take on things. And here was I thinking that fewer school fights was a good thing, since violent children and/or violent environments is far more likely to produce violent adults.

Some of this thread can be taken light-heartedly but it is clear that many of the posters here think that because someone is gay, they deserve contempt, ridicule or worse. In this sense, you are being bigoted. I accept that everyone CAN be subjected to ridicule but no-one should DESERVE it for being something that they may not have control over.

My opinion (not proved of course) is that people are "learning" homosexuality through increasing experimentation. Many in today's society, without the imposition of hierarchy and morals, are in a turmoil over their identity and status. Sexuality, because it has become a commodity, is now a way of defining yourself. Thus, I would not be surprised to hear that many more people are trying many different things... If anyone should be criticising anything, it should be the commodification of sex and sexuality.

BTW: Ronaldo is not camp. He may dress camp but real camp is Alan Carr, John Barrowman - that giggly flamboyance stereotype. Ronaldo has bad dress sense - so has EL Hadji Diouf, who suffers from the double delusion of (a) thinking looking like a black gangster is cool (B) trying to be a gangster. These are footballers, they have more bank accounts than brain cells.

??????????realised there was'nt a punchline coming and gave up reading

............. I accept that everyone CAN be subjected to ridicule but no-one should DESERVE it for being something that they may not have control over.

1. Contradicting yourself somewhat there rover6.

2. TGM holds the opposite viewpoint. (btw tgm you may be right, I might have been over egging the pudding about the media and westminster......... I'd overlooked the catholic church. :rolleyes:

I suggest that you carry on your intense and interesting debate via pm.... my opinions set in concrete. :)

Woah, I don't think he had a gun to bhis head when he thought it'd be a good idea to wear little leather hotpants and a pink baggy t-shirt out of the house! If you wear something like that, and aren't gay, then you should bloody well be prepared for ridicule! Bloody hell, if I wore that out of the house, I'd last about fifteen seconds before I was either beaten up or, at the very least, had something nasty thrown at me!

And I'd bet Dioufy also gets the absolute ###### ripped out of him at the training ground. Not for being gay, but for being some kind of wanna-be gangster. However, if he wore little leather hot pants and a baggy pink t-shirt and started dangling his hair inbetween his eyes, then he's be called gay as well.

Sorry, but there is nothing homophobic about this thread, it's just a bit of light-hearted mickey taking.

:lol:

If you weren't taking the p!ss I'd recommend you for some sort of professional counselling.

I suggest that you carry on your intense and interesting debate via pm.... my opinions set in concrete. :)

A far better use of concrete would be to fill the void between your ears.

. Is homosexuality contagious I wonder or is it just another example of the pill contaminating water supplies or even too many broken homes leading to lads being brought up by their mothers? :rolleyes:

This is scraping the barrel even by your poor standards. You're a sick human being.

So your trying to say it's wrong to make fun of someone for the way they are, even if it is light hearted humour which isn't designed to gay bash yet you quote Alan Carr who spends half of his show taking the ###### out of homosexuals in a light hearted way. Oh I forgot Alan Carr is gay so that's fine, so if I was gay I could take the ###### out of Ronaldo all I want I guess.

If someone has a problem by another person suggesting someone looks camp or dresses camp then they are the one who needs to look at themselves as they believe by declaring someone camp that there is something wrong with that as people shouldn't be camp. All we are saying is he looks camp, were not saying that it is wrong that he looks camp.

If we were saying that Dunny looked like a caveman with his beard then is that offensive to all cavemen?

You go on to say thar Diouf thinks looking like a ganster is cool and he is trying to be a gangster, isn't this double standards again, a gangster is someone that's a member of an organize crime gang, so we can say people look like criminals (Which is obviously a bad thing to be associated with) but we can't say someone looks camp or gay because in your eyes that's wrong.

This is scraping the barrel even by your poor standards. You're a sick human being.

Not as sick as these fish cock.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2006/03/23/drugs-060323.html

Experiments in northern Ontario have shown that exposure to these waste drugs has led to the feminization of male fish, delayed reproduction in female fish and damage to kidneys and livers of both sexes, the report said.

Talking of MU right wingers... one gets a mention here...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2005276/posts

;)

There's loads of stuff on google about the effects of oestrogen in the water supply. Barnacles without penis's and young male human beings producing useless 'Tatie water' etc. I suprised you are unaware of such. Do you not get out much these days Jimski?

All I can say is wow!

That is one screwed up 'drog we have on these boards

Rio Ferdinand emulates Ronaldo in a pair of denim hotpants and a girly cropped top....

ferdinand_1424686c.jpg

What is it about Man United players? We've previously had David Beckham in a sarong and Cristiano Ronaldo wearing pink tops and skin-tight leather shorts.

Now Rio Ferdinand has been photographed on holiday wearing a pair of skin-tight denim hotpants, with the type of garish multi-coloured cropped top that a teenage girl would wear.

Would Rio feel comfortable walking down the streets of Manchester on a sunny day wearing that clothing?

Preening Ronaldo shaves his armpits and enjoys a male massage by the pool....

LINK HERE

Shaving one's armpits does seem to be a rather effeminate thing to do. Or am I out of touch these days? Are there any male board members on this website who shave under their armpits?

I know that each generation seems to change. My father used to tell me that in his day if a bloke put moisturiser or aftershave on his face, his sexuality would have been questioned. So perhaps I'm behind the times now and it's a cool trendy thing to do these days for guys to shave under their arms, as well as waxing their chests and legs.

Each to their own I suppose. But Rio Ferdinand does look absolutely ridiculous in my view.

Archived