BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ronaldo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronaldo shaving under his arms is something he should be ashamed of. He has no bulge so that's something you should be ashamed of too. I think he must be gay the only women i've seen him with recently is Paris Hilton and i bet that's just a friendship thing, all the women would run a mile if they saw his .........

My father used to tell me that in his day if a bloke put moisturiser or aftershave on his face, his sexuality would have been questioned.

Well I don't know about any of you poofters but I've never used either moisturiser or aftershave in my entire life ........

The Drog's right - as a society we've been feminised beyond belief . I blame it on too many women teachers :angry:

Well I don't know about any of you poofters but I've never used either moisturiser or aftershave in my entire life ........

The Drog's right - as a society we've been feminised beyond belief . I blame it on too many women teachers :angry:

:lol: I would argue with you but it appears you don't even seem to have the intelligence to grasp that human behaviours change massively over time.

I think we're all a bunch of poofters, I remember the old days when you could go in for major surgery and were awake the whole time. Now everyone wants to go to sleep....

:lol: :lol:

You're a deeply strange person...!

My idea of moisturiser is 10 pints of Guinness.

There were a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road... :rolleyes:

I can see Verus returning now "What do you mean they don't fight to the death in order to be freed from slavery? Bloody poofters."

Work 28 hours a day, and when we got back our dad would murder us in cold blood. If we were lucky.

My position on moisturiser is if you have a crap razor, and it feels like you have removed half your face, it is excusable. If you use it just to feel fabulous, you're a big poof. Fake tan, manicures and all that is a no-go area for a proper man. Makes you wonder what the Spartan hoplites would make of Ronaldo. They probably would have sodomised him then cut him into 1000 pieces.

"£200,000-a-week after tax is not enough," moans Ronaldo.

It's been reported that Cristiano Ronaldo is set to enjoy 25 per cent pay increases each year with Real Madrid and his initial huge £200,000-a-week wage after tax is likely to increase to a staggering wage of £557,000-a-week by the end of his six-year contract with Real Madrid. But still Mr Ronaldo apparently wants more.

Ronaldo's agent, Jorge Mendes, is still locked in talks with Madrid over bonus payments, with the Portugese winger demanding more money from Madrid before he signs on the dotted line and completes his world record transfer from Man United.

Greedy bugger.

Link: Ronaldo wants more money

Guest benmaxwell

I know it sounds horrible and i would never wish this on anyone, but how amusing would it be if he did a ligament or something and was ruled out for a year in his first game... :lol:

I know it sounds horrible and i would never wish this on anyone, but how amusing would it be if he did a ligament or something and was ruled out for a year in his first game... :lol:

He would pocket £200,000+ a week for working on his tan?

• 2 weeks later...

Ronaldo branded "arrogant and insulting" after bragging about his huge wealth....

cristiano-ronaldo-vegas-man-massage-41.jpg

Portugese pretty boy Cristiano Ronaldo - pictured above enjoying the attention of a male masseur on holiday - has disgusted decent folk in Spain by appearing in newspaper adverts for a Spanish bank bragging about his wealth.

Ronaldo - who is set to earn more than £200,000-a-week after tax at Real Madrid, which could eventually rise to a staggering £560,000-a-week towards the end of his contract - is pictured in the adverts grinning next to six huge suitcases stuffed with cash under the headline: "Here's my cash."

With Spain suffering its worst recession for decades and with a record four million unemployed, Ronaldo doesn't seem to care how insensitive his arrrogance is. We've previously had Ashley Cole in this country complaining that £55,000-a-week or £2.9m a year isn't enough for him and now we've got Cristiano Ronaldo in Spain grinning and boasting about his £12m-a-year wages.

Decent folk can no longer identify with these arrogant creatures. At some away grounds - like at Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea - fans are asked to fork out over £50 for tickets, which is a significant sum of money to a lot of people, especially if you are taking a family to the game.

There's a growing gulf between fans and the footballers on the pitch, especially when players like Ashley Cole, Ronaldo and Joey Barton display such an arrogant contempt for the people who help to pay their wages.

Football commentator Josep Maria Casanovas said of the Spanish bank's insensitive advert: "This is an unnecessary provocation when a large number of Spanish people are suffering hardship."

Casanovas described the ad as "arrogant, almost insulting". He said that Ronaldo lacked "humility, simplicity and intelligence".

Link: Ronaldo brags about his cash in Spanish advert

Dont think there's anything left to say AESF regarding the fantasy world of greed these footballers now live in....they are quite frankly not living in the real world.

Whose fault is that?

I'm sorry, but fans have the power to protest and restore some credibility to the modern game. But the fat cats know fans are addicts and the majority cannot go cold turkey out of principle.

Archived