BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Adverts

Has anyone seen the advert based on old adverts, this guy is on a shrinks couch and just keeps coming out with these adverts such as Honey Monster, J R Hartley and White's Lemonade, soundbite is taken from the original advert and this guy is mouthing them.

I hate that Autoglass advert and the smug employee with the told you so kind of tone in his voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody remember the Kwick-Fit fitters one, where the mechanics dance around the exhaust pipes singing 'You can't get better than quick fit fitters, we're the ones to trust!'

Also, I doubt that anybody remembers this advert but ages ago, maybe 6 or 7 years +, there was an advert for Ebusiness Solutions (I think) where disasters in the work place would keep happening and a person would be incapacitated, with no back up for his work / knowledge?

In one case, a guy comes running over with some hugely important information but, when putting his hand on the desk, stupidly and ridiculously, slips on some papers under his hand, smacks his head on the desk and falls to the floor. In another one, a guy opens a filing cabinet and it smacks him straight in the head, knocking him out once more...

Anybody? They used to have me in stitches!

Ones which I REALLY hate are accident insurance ones where they'll say 'John won £2,000', followed by 'John' saying 'I won £2,000'. FFS we know you're an actor!

Also, I doubt that anybody remembers this advert but ages ago, maybe 6 or 7 years +, there was an advert for Ebusiness Solutions (I think) where disasters in the work place would keep happening and a person would be incapacitated, with no back up for his work / knowledge?

In one case, a guy comes running over with some hugely important information but, when putting his hand on the desk, stupidly and ridiculously, slips on some papers under his hand, smacks his head on the desk and falls to the floor. In another one, a guy opens a filing cabinet and it smacks him straight in the head, knocking him out once more...

Anybody? They used to have me in stitches!

Those are both the same ad - the storage and the backup both go out. Loved that ad.

Took me a few searches, but I found it!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2338/back_up_solution/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived