BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 10

Dont forget Asda have it for £25 from midnight, but the deal only last for 24 hours they are saying....

If you want a copy tomorrow day - rind Cannings in Leigh - they have them in then for £40.

Is that midnight from tonight? Or tomorrow night?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else ordered the game from Play.com? I got my email to confirm it had been posted at 6am today, so hopefully I'll be as lucky as I was with Fifa 08 and get it a day early. I doubt it though

Yes, I did one that same basis. (I could have got it a fiver cheaper from Amazon but it didn't say "in stock".

That said, I'm still smarting that I got the dreaded "Error 74" and the red ring of death yesterday so I think I'm shafted anyway for a couple of weeks. Apologies to those I'v already had a whinge at!!!

• Backroom

Got this on the 360 it really is great, once again the majoroty of the Rovers team look like crap in their faces but are ok from a distance, Nzonzi actually looks decent from the playing angle. We away kit is nice but I was hoping we'd still have the blue one as a third kit, no such luck.

I tried making my game face online I look like something off crimewatch

Sorry, Hughesey or someone in the know:

What date and times will fifa be on sale for £25 in asda? Midnight friday? Will this run all day or just until 6am like someone posted earlier.

I hope they do that with COD Modern Warfare 2 also.

As for the league count me in, though I dont know how you would time it so that everyone is available at the same time to play their games

This Fifa is frickin AWESOME! By far the best yet, it really does feel and look so real. The players are much more fluid and feel a lot more human than the last one. You can also change the stadium names so Ivy Lane (the closest resemblance to Ewood) can now be renamed to Ewood Park. I'm doing my gameface so I can play in the blue & white plus I'll have broadband by next week so I'll be online a lot - anyone fancy a game my gamertag is Jeffster Grim (Xbox 360).

Got this on the 360 it really is great, once again the majoroty of the Rovers team look like crap in their faces but are ok from a distance, Nzonzi actually looks decent from the playing angle. We away kit is nice but I was hoping we'd still have the blue one as a third kit, no such luck.

I tried making my game face online I look like something off crimewatch

how do you do this gameface? ive heard people talking about it, and seem some of the results which seem very good, but I still dont know where or how you do it

Sorry, Hughesey or someone in the know:

What date and times will fifa be on sale for £25 in asda? Midnight friday? Will this run all day or just until 6am like someone posted earlier.

As for the league count me in, though I dont know how you would time it so that everyone is available at the same time to play their games

Midnight tonight for 24 hours is whats being said.

As for the league - we found last year that most were on between 7-10pm, some played during the day too. It doesnt really matter as you just play whoever is online in the league whenever.

I kinda like it.

Some of stuff that was annoying on 09 such as CPU players having superhuman strength they have git rid of.

One thing that bugs me big time on 10 is 1 on 1s. On world class i usually get more than 5 clear 1 on 1s in a game - if I am lucky I put one away. Cant count the number of ###### from within the 6yard box the keeper saves... just not right. That being said its way too easy to create those chances so it evens that out but totally takes away the "real" feeling of football.

I would probably rate it higher than 09, but I actually think 09 was more addictive.....

One thing that bugs me big time on 10 is 1 on 1s. On world class i usually get more than 5 clear 1 on 1s in a game - if I am lucky I put one away. Cant count the number of ###### from within the 6yard box the keeper saves... just not right. That being said its way too easy to create those chances so it evens that out but totally takes away the "real" feeling of football.

I would probably rate it higher than 09, but I actually think 09 was more addictive.....

For the first point R1 is your friend when shooting in the box (no idea what it is for the 360/PC)

For the second point I usualy think the same until a couple of weeks playing and then I wonder how I ever lived without the new one. This has been going on since the days of Kick Off

Mrs just been home to clarify that the post man has been but no Fifa :( First time I havent had it a day before from shop too - guess we can blame the postal strike for this one.

Booked tomorrow off work, just need a trip to asda at midnight tonight and I'm all sorted for the day.

The Mrs thought I had booked the day off to do something nice with her and Molly...... that took some explaining!!

Ha ha - good lad.

Tell the Mrs the house needs cleaning and the dog needs walking ha!

Im going getting the game tonight, not off tomorrow though which is annoying!!

For the first point R1 is your friend when shooting in the box (no idea what it is for the 360/PC)

For the second point I usualy think the same until a couple of weeks playing and then I wonder how I ever lived without the new one. This has been going on since the days of Kick Off

Mrs just been home to clarify that the post man has been but no Fifa :( First time I havent had it a day before from shop too - guess we can blame the postal strike for this one.

I gather that your R1 advise comes from playing the demo? The keepers are way different in the full game - thanks for the tip anyway though=) R1 (or RB on xbox) is still good though.

Have played a season and a half and I am kinda bored with it now. THAT HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE...

To hughesy: Of course the keepers should be good, but don't you want a bit of "real football" in the game too? A top striker running towards the goal at a good angle would 8 out of 10 times slot in to the far corner right? - but in fifa 10 the best way is to put the ball in the nearest corner. What they should do is making it harder to produce clear cut chances... I beat man U 6 - 0 on world class /5 min each half) after playing the game for an hour...

Jon - a season and a half already? How long you been playing it? :blink:

World Class isnt the highest is it? I thought thier was a legendary level? :unsure:

Im sure it will be good. To be honest, it just needs to be the same or better than last years, with updated squads.

Any new menu's or features in the new game?!

Im sure it will be good. To be honest, it just needs to be the same or better than last years, with updated squads.

Agreed - I haven't played it yet of course but even if they only added the 360 movement and updated kits it's still a winner for me....

And to be fair if I had finished a season and half in just a few days I'd probably be bored and need a break as well!! :wacko:

Dont worry you wont be playing yours for abit :lol: Just kiddin!

lol - if ever there was an advert to get a PS3 over an xbox, I'm a walking talking example. I'll be on my 3rd xbox in 3 years... <_<

it's not going to sink in until tomorrow

Do you realise NOBODY hires out consoles anymore? I know blockbuster used to do it but I've slowly come to the realisation that I'm snookered. :angry:

Archived