BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nokia N95 8gb........problem With Phone

I`m at the end of my tether here!!! :wacko:

Yesterday my N95 8gb went all wonky & t1ts up.......i blame the dingles winning!! :angry:

Seriously, My "handset memory status" says it is full (133mb of 133mb) even though i`ve got next to nothing on my phone (no music, photos or vids)

My inbuilt memory card is 8gb.......but is totally empty. I cannot seem to find a way of emptying my handset memory to free up space.

My phone won`t send or recieve texts & is virtually deisabled due to the fact my handset memory is full. whatever i try to do with my phone, it just says "unable to do this...not enough memory. please delete some files"

Can anybody help???

Thanks ;)

I`m at the end of my tether here!!! :wacko:

Yesterday my N95 8gb went all wonky & t1ts up.......i blame the dingles winning!! :angry:

Seriously, My "handset memory status" says it is full (133mb of 133mb) even though i`ve got next to nothing on my phone (no music, photos or vids)

My inbuilt memory card is 8gb.......but is totally empty. I cannot seem to find a way of emptying my handset memory to free up space.

My phone won`t send or recieve texts & is virtually deisabled due to the fact my handset memory is full. whatever i try to do with my phone, it just says "unable to do this...not enough memory. please delete some files"

Can anybody help???

Thanks ;)

Exactly the same thing happened to me when I was away last year. Deleted everything from my phone and it still kept on giving the 'memory full' message. Took it into the shop who advised me to get the upgrades from the Nokia site however this did not work. They had to send it away and not had any problems since.

Many thanks people :)

I`ve looked at the links with great interest, but alas i think my phone is goosed.

I`m gonna take it back to the Orange shop in town & ask for a repair or replacement.

Do you think i`ll get one?? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

My phones developed a problem. If anybody could as kind to offer any suggestions?

I left my phone at home came home and the button the middle now ceases to work. I can only move menus left and right - the centre button doesn't work either so I cannot click it to open it :|

• 1 month later...

an update on my N95 problem.

I took the phone to the orange shop in town (where i got it)......they refused to help me :(

they said contact my local nokia shop.......no joy :(

Does anybody know if i can take my phone somewhere (local) to be fixed????

A friend told me to look for N95 updates on Nokias website, so i did.

I downloaded an update onto my laptop then plugged my N95 into it. Half an hour later, it`s completely wiped the memory & restored it to it`s factory settings.

It seems to be working fine now.

Hopefully that`ll be the end of my problems!!! :unsure:

Archived