BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Today I Love Man Utd.....

Today i love Man United :unsure:

.....Don`t get me wrong, i still hate them with a passion & hope Barcelona stuff them out of sight, BUT today i love them for a different reason.....becsause they`re in the Champions league final. Everybody in the media is talking about them NOT bloody Bumley!!!

I`m totally sick of all the dingle press over the last few days. Glad their 5minutes in the limelight is over.

Thanks Man Yoo!!! ;)

Personally speaking should MU win 6-0 tonight the joy of their supporters can never match the level of joy that the dingles experienced at about 5.00pm Monday***. It's all about levels of expectation and newness and is a direct consequence of The Damned Champions League.

*** Which will make it even funnier if Coyle beggars off!

Personally speaking should MU win 6-0 tonight the joy of their supporters can never match the level of joy that the dingles experienced at about 5.00pm Monday***. It's all about levels of expectation and newness and is a direct consequence of The Damned Champions League.

*** Which will make it even funnier if Coyle beggars off!

Gord, do you think thats the last time those dingles will ever have anymore joy. Just think Coyley might just spoil the party, by joining Celtic. Classic

What a bloody week. Can't watch the North West news because it's full of 1) bloody dingles and 2) Man U fans without the hint of a Manc accent. For me the Man U fans shade it in terms of being annoying - they are so arrogant and smug it's unbelievable. Most of the dingles look worried that the magical picture box will take their souls...

Oh dear. Manchester United lost the Big Cup Final.

What was that "Quintuple thing" they were banging on about a few months ago?

ManUre players disgrased themselves lastnight. WTF was Scoles trying to do, actually trying to break the Barca players legs?

After the game were the players anything more than peeved at being denied the win? Arms folded with anger on the face.... Very sad.

At least RFW can't really blame the ref this time! :lol: or can he? Although I'm sure he'll bang on that his lot played too many games, 66, but Barca weren't that slack either, as they played 62.

for the first time in living history, RFW was gracious in defeat. In fact - all the united players except ronaldo were gracious in defeat.

that for me has been the most surprising thing!

barca were simply outstanding at keeping the ball last night - a joy to watch

What did Ronaldo do that was so unsporting in defeat btw?

Well did'nt he get a bit heavy with some tackles on puyol ? & more or less implying that he(puyol) was diving even when he went over on his ankle.christ on a bike thats rich coming from him!! :wacko:

Archived