BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This may have already been mentioned previously, so I apologise, but how many are going to Cambridge?

I don't usually bother with pre-season games but got a mate who's a Cambridge fan so going down for the day!

I was considering it as il be in Henley-on -Thames on tuesday but now weve got the friendly against Roma on the thursday it might just be kids at Cambridge.

I was considering it as il be in Henley-on -Thames on tuesday but now weve got the friendly against Roma on the thursday it might just be kids at Cambridge.

It will be a strong side at Cambridge, as our reserves have a game at Vauxhall Motors on the same night.

Jordan - a match report or maybe even live updates would be greatly appreciated.....

I know Lee is going so I would have thought he will be doing a min-by-min and a match report on the official site.

Yeh, me and Drunx going. Are the first team still away in Austria or Croatia or somewhere ? If not, any chance Vieri ?

No they came back at weekend. Nelsen & Warnock opened the new shop yesterday with Sam.

Im hoping that it will be quite a strong squad, it hasnt been mentioned on the official site that it is a ressie fixture so I wouldnt expect it to be a weak side. Maybe a chance for Holiette, N'Zonzi n Van Herden to show off their skills?

Archived