BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gael Givet Signs

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom from west Sussex lol, how did he manage to get a question answered after being banned from every rovers site in existance. Tombo, wsr, west Sussex rover, benmaxwell and erinbrown all in one person lol

It was also nice to see Gunther send in a question, didn't know he followed us. (You might have to be a cricket fan to work that one out) Wonder what he's doing in Marseille?

I couldn't think where I knew Andre nel from lol, that's explained it to me.

Amazingly our friend tombo is indeed 25. You could always search for him on wikipedia as well. Seems to have set up his own page on there which may have been 'tweaked' by someone at some stage

Tom from west Sussex lol, how did he manage to get a question answered after being banned from every rovers site in existance. Tombo, wsr, west Sussex rover, benmaxwell and erinbrown all in one person lol

Haha, was he those two as well? I remembered really disliking those two when they first appeared...I always feel bad for doing so with new members so try to refrain from posting to them before giving them a proper a chance. If I'd known it was him I would have pulled him up on every stupid thing he said!

I wonder what his next attempt will be?

David Pleat in todays Guardian says Givet (and Jacobson) "are unlikely to be big hits". An ignorant turd - like most of the pundits he evidently does little research.

The same David Pleat who mispronounces the majority of players he commentates on ITV?

• 2 weeks later...

I was absolutely delighted when we managed to get Gael Givet in on a permanent deal for such a low price and this meant even when Warnock went much later in the transfer window I didnt have any concerns as whether he is at CB or LB Givet is a classy player. Hes shown he can be a goal threat as he did today and as a defensive player is easily the best we have. To think we got him for such a great deal makes it laughable that Warnock can go for £8million or Richard Dunne for £6million. Hopefully we can keep hold of him for years or if not make a massive profit.

Archived