BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] End Of Manc Dominance?

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Torres gets back to his best they will be a major force this season

If Mike Tyson gets back to his best, I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a serious crack at the heavyweight championship this year.

If Mike Tyson gets back to his best, I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a serious crack at the heavyweight championship this year.

It's not really anywhere near similar though is it.....Torres started to look sharp again towards the end of last season, in the Euros, and in the Community Shield the other day....it's just a confidence thing.....he'll be back.

How many games will pardew get ? Should be 6 months for me , shoving an official is disgusting and he should be made an example off. If I did that when I wrestled I would have got a lifetime ban.

A tiny push on him, to which he immediatley said sorry both personal and in public....Give over. 2 game ban max for me, to be honest due to his apology it should just be a warning and maybe a small fine.

Archived