BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jason Roberts Blog

Guest benmaxwell

Ah but I'm not making it up! If you were at the Soccerdome you'd have seen her filming with camera and very large tripod. If you were at the Blackburn end on the last day of the season, she might have interviewed you about Tugay. You might have seen her talking about rovers on Football matters. You might have listened to her interview Graham poll a few weeks ago on Youtube. If you'd known where to look and who you were looking for you would have spotted her filming at the European white water championships at Holme Pierpoint at the weekend. You might even have spotted her on the pitch with Al Fayed if you watched Rovers v Fulham. It's a bit like Where's Wally trying to catch glimpses of her on tv. She's a sports broadcast journalist and I'm her very proud mum! Some day when she makes it onto Sky or the BBC you'll be able to say "Ah, look, that's Gumboots' daughter. I remember when she was just starting out."

Can you get us autographs? <_<

I noticed a few people said that they want to help Jason out and / or donate money to him.

I set up this page which will donate 1p to his charity, each time it is opened. It doesn't sound like a lot but if we all set it as our homepage, imagine how quickly it would build up. Might be a good idea to advertise this elsewhere also?

Anyway:

Help Jason

Can you set one up that every time its clicked, £10 goes onto my back balance? :rolleyes:

Sorry if its been reported elsewhere, but I was browsing the FA site and it mentions JR's red card against West Brom was rescinded at a hearing on 28th May :rolleyes:

Should never have been a red, IMHO.

I was really looking forward to seeing what had happended on MOTD. They only showed it from a mile away and you couldn't really see much wrong. All they said on MOTD was something along the lines of 'and there was a red card for Jason Roberts' as though he gets one every week!

Should never have been a red, IMHO.

I was really looking forward to seeing what had happended on MOTD. They only showed it from a mile away and you couldn't really see much wrong. All they said on MOTD was something along the lines of 'and there was a red card for Jason Roberts' as though he gets one every week!

Quoted by the referee "Jason punched the player". I don't know how he figured that out. Its soon going to be a non contact sport. Something along the lines of basketball. If you touch an opposing player, its 3 penelties lol!

Sorry if its been reported elsewhere, but I was browsing the FA site and it mentions JR's red card against West Brom was rescinded at a hearing on 28th May :rolleyes:

Thanks for that. I was away and missed that. good to see that occasionally the powers that be can use common sense. Now can they make sure they don't give us that ref again because he obvioulsy has an issue with us, having sent McCarthy off in the other West Brom game. I know McCarthy was stupid, but nobody really thought it was worth a red.

Thanks for that. I was away and missed that. good to see that occasionally the powers that be can use common sense. Now can they make sure they don't give us that ref again because he obvioulsy has an issue with us, having sent McCarthy off in the other West Brom game. I know McCarthy was stupid, but nobody really thought it was worth a red.

He isn't a premiership referee....no hold on.....he aint even a conference referee! :rover:

Archived