BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] British And Irish Lions Tour

The Lions in all fairness should have won the series against South Africa. Vital mistakes at crucial times let them down. I thought the Lions panicked at crucial times, when a patient build up could have broken the SA defence.

his tackling is fine. I can name a certain player from across the water, who's inability to do more than try and trip the opposition up by falling on the floor in front of them, cost us the 2nd test. Garumpf.

Still, time to start saving for 4years hence.

We all know that anyway! Kicking is second to none though

We all know that anyway! Kicking is second to none though

I would argue that his kicking is extremely unpredictable . A world class kicker doesn’t have an off-game every game in three. Yes he amassed lots of test points- which must be applauded, however this is down to a lack of competition at 10 and the fact that he hardly ever gets injured.

I would argue that his kicking is extremely unpredictable . A world class kicker doesn’t have an off-game every game in three. Yes he amassed lots of test points- which must be applauded, however this is down to a lack of competition at 10 and the fact that he hardly ever gets injured.

Except after getting run over by Habbana, and then goes and gives away a ###### stupid penalty

Bah

Still, how much of a bunch of whining hysterical drama queens did the saffers look like with those armbands that their kids made for them? B)

Archived