BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] British And Irish Lions Tour

earlier tonight i watched the second game of the tour against a team that are downright pathetic. the first game in rustenburg, i was not overly impressed by a lot of the players, but the game against the golden lions brought 12 changes and players that i was very impressed with. i know we are only 2 games into the tour, but i think that the fullback spot is gonna be a close call, but i am leaning towards rob kearney. another bloke is mike phillips, whom i think is a shew in for the test spot at half back.....bigger, stronger, quicker, more athletic and a better tackler than mike blair. nathan hines will get one of places at lock forward and i reckon ugo monye did himself no harm at all, pace, power, strength and again a good tackler. places that are still up for grabs in my opinion are the centres, wings and the tight five. i think the flankers are pretty much gonna be o'connell and williams.

anyway, what do people reckon??

Archived