BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Query Re:return Of Shirt To Rovers Store.

I bought the 08/09 navy away jersey on the Rovers store site the other day and it was delivered very promptly. However, they've sent the new white jersey for 09/10. How should I go about changing this? I can't seem to find any e-mail address or phone number on the e-mail correspondence I've received (other than the address on the receipt which I don't imagine is a monitored account).

Cheers.

Guest benmaxwell

Let me get this straight. You paid for the old out of date shirt and received the more expensive new shirt, and you want to return it for the right one?

On the onerovers website it says the following:

If the Products which Blackburn Rovers delivers to you are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity ("Defective Products") and you do not wish to keep them, you must notify Blackburn Rovers in writing at the Blackburn Rovers returns address of the problem and return the Defective Products by registered post in an unused/unworn state within 14 days of delivery.

Hope this helps

On the onerovers website it says the following:

If the Products which Blackburn Rovers delivers to you are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity ("Defective Products") and you do not wish to keep them, you must notify Blackburn Rovers in writing at the Blackburn Rovers returns address of the problem and return the Defective Products by registered post in an unused/unworn state within 14 days of delivery.

Hope this helps

That might help thanks. Who pays for the registered post I wonder...

Let me get this straight. You paid for the old out of date shirt and received the more expensive new shirt, and you want to return it for the right one?

Can't understand that one either. How much did you pay for the white one then? You could sell it and then rebuy the navy and put the profits into the transfer kitty for next season! :rolleyes:

Archived