Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sky News Now

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silly cow being interviewed

BBC Interviewer. "What is your attitude towards free speech?"

Silly cow agitator. "We do not believe in free speech for fascists". :rolleyes:

Listening to that silly cow from Barking (how appropriate) and her like is making me more likely to consider voting BNP than not. Is that her intention?

You don't need to justify it. We all know your opinions on this matter.

You don't need to justify it. We all know your opinions on this matter.

Carry on Bucky I'm dying to hear your pearls of wisdom about my opinions.

In the meantime your opinions stink. You make light of a recent murder cos the victim was white. How sick is that? Just for the record are you a white person?

[ did the lad in queens park deserved to die a racist death? or does it not go with the terrority?

[/quot

Well done. That is a great example. One racist death. It proves Nick Griffin is great!

It's obvious why the BNP got elected. There are a small percentage of morons.

wow ..i really really really am shocked at what a low life you are!

Ok here is my first pearl of wisdom. A dissection of your illogical thought process which only serves to further your own non point.

Listening to that silly cow from Barking (how appropriate) and her like is making me more likely to consider voting BNP than not. Is that her intention?

Ok. So here we have two groups, the BNP lead by Nick Griffin and this group that threw eggs (I didn't see the attack).

The BNP (formerly National Front) are a party that has recently been elected into two seats in the European parliament. They express right wing views, Holocaust denial, selection based on race ("volutary" repatriation) etc.

Most people have a very good idea about what they stand for.

This second group (I will call "egg throwers") are presumably annoyed about Nick Griffin being elected because they know that he "hates" them. They acted in an aggressive way that cannot be condoned, but it is only a small group, they haven't expressed any anti "white" feeling, they are only against a group that is known to be against anybody who is not white.

The two groups have now being defined.

Now because one of the protesters has said something that theno doesn't like (namely "We don't like the BNP"), he believes this now justifies voting for the BNP.

So basically because a non-white person has said "I don't like the BNP", theno thinks "Well I do like them then".

Not really a rational thought process is it?

BTW I am white.

And where did I make "light" of a murder victim?

I think in this country there are plenty more non-white victims of race attacks than the other way around (and that's with an 80-90% white population). I am not making light of it just don't really understand how an articulate person could use one example to justify the existence of the BNP.

wow ..i really really really am shocked at what a low life you are!

What are you talking about?

Err...I sincerely hope that was tongue-in-cheek. If the worst thing Nazis did was pelt someone with eggs then you might have the beginnings of a point.

This whole BNP debate has been blown totally out of proportion. They actually received less votes than they did in the last election (2004?), but because of the lower turnout (particularly amongst previous Labour voters) those votes have become worth more.

The real issue here is voter apathy, the support for the BNP has actually decreased since last time. Reading the papers you'd think there was a big surge of support for them.

Don't want you to feel like I'm picking on you, but what has Nick Griffin actually done that is wrong (and I really haven't studied up to see if he's ever actually committed assault)?

I do agree with the last 2 paragraphs, though.

Don't want you to feel like I'm picking on you, but what has Nick Griffin actually done that is wrong (and I really haven't studied up to see if he's ever actually committed assault)?

Not a whole lot that I know of, it meant Nazis in general rather than Griffin himself. I don't know enough about him to call him a Nazi, everything I've heard him say would suggest to me he isn't, but then that could all be a front to ensure the BNP has at least a shred of credibility.

Enjoys a good bit of incitement to racial hatred, and has a conviction for it to boot.

Silly cow being interviewed

BBC Interviewer. "What is your attitude towards free speech?"

Silly cow agitator. "We do not believe in free speech for fascists". :rolleyes:

Just watched the re-run on sky news and the pitch of a woman in the background continually shouting ''Nazi scum'', oh it goes through me, her voice. Thats surely worse than what those Guantanamo Bay detainees must have gone through.

There you are whats the point in voting then .

You vote for a member of parliament to represent you and your fellow constituents in the house of parliament.

Or rather, once upon a time you did.

Not only do you simply choose who might fiddle us out of more money, I now find that as a residence of South Ribble I have had my boundaries changed so I am lumped in with the Ribble Valley. Fantastic. An even more out of touch Member of Parliament for some of us.

Enjoys a good bit of incitement to racial hatred, and has a conviction for it to boot.

Shahid Malik springs quickly to mind, and he's had his fingers trapped in the Westminster till too!

Just musing but I wonder if indirectly we've paid for the eggs? :huh:

I now find that as a residence of South Ribble I have had my boundaries changed so I am lumped in with the Ribble Valley. Fantastic. An even more out of touch Member of Parliament for some of us.

Difference is that one is still in the closet I think.

You vote for a member of parliament to represent you and your fellow constituents in the house of parliament.

Or rather, once upon a time you did.

Not only do you simply choose who might fiddle us out of more money, I now find that as a residence of South Ribble I have had my boundaries changed so I am lumped in with the Ribble Valley. Fantastic. An even more out of touch Member of Parliament for some of us.

Mentioned this many a time, I live on Oakdale just up the road from Ewood Park and along with my fellow residents we dont have a vote or say for Blackburn the town we actually live in.

This due to Jack Straw throwing us out of his constituency, sadly our vote goes towards the people of Rossendale and Darwen - what is the point in voting, Rossendale, I rarely go there plus have absolutely no connection with the place and I have to vote for the people of Rossendale, makes me angry.

Voter apathy do we really have a say anymore ?

Archived