BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New - Iphone 3gs

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a 32gb 3GS and love it to bits. Bear in mind I've always been the ultimate Nokia fanboy so it really is quite hard for me to say how good this phone is.

Free apps that I like are Facebook, Ebay, ECB Cricket, Speedtest, TVGuide and more importantly iDaft... silly but fun!!

I agree too Ricky - 1 week gone (more or less) and the phone is quality. I can quite often be bored by now with most phones.

Some more apps to Try:

Paper Toss - very addictive, especially if you let some others try to break your records

iTranslate - very good tool for translating obviously

Bump - for sharing contact info to other iPhone users, just bump the two phones and it puts it on the other phone.

Must get - Pandorabox - Basically an app which list all 'new' apps or any apps that have had a price drop, usually to free.

There is also a 'Daily Star' App which is free which is quite handy for quick snippets. As is Sky News.

Around me - Pinpoints your location and allows you to search for things nearby like Pubs, hospitals, restuarants etc..

Take...My Car - Pinpoints your car to the location you left it so you cant loose your car, unless it gets robbed.

Ocado - Price comparison website with all latest prices on

Also - Does anyone on here know how to create iPhone apps?? We need a Blackburn Rovers one - or maybe even a BRFCS one.

Samsung Innov8 or Nokia N97 for me. I aint going to take the plunge on an iPhone. You get equally good and impressive high end handsets which are cheaper with much better cpu's. I work with cellphones and gaming. I was looking at a 5800 because there have been reviews hinting that its as good if not better than the iPhone on many aspects. I like Sony Xperia and might have a dip at that

Take...My Car - Pinpoints your car to the location you left it so you cant loose your car, unless it gets robbed.
If you can't remember where you left your car then I think you should hand your keys to someone else as it's obvious you're drunk ;)

I used to hate it Brian, as I'm sure you noticed from my facebook updates when I was trying to set it up. I've now sorted the compilation album issue out and I'm getting on really well with it.

I would only ever use Media Player before, absolutely hated itunes. My opinion has changed now.

My main gripe is the need to convert everything to their stupid format before it plays. I have a Creative Zen which is over 3 years old and is still running like new. It supports far more file types than than an ipod and is a dream to add stuff to, especially videos :)

My main gripe is the need to convert everything to their stupid format before it plays. I have a Creative Zen which is over 3 years old and is still running like new. It supports far more file types than than an ipod and is a dream to add stuff to, especially videos :)

I also have one and it's triffic, as Harry would say.

It also plays videos with great quality which I wasn't expecting either.

Flight Control is a superb gaming app, costs 59p, but worth every penny and it is highly addictive.

Got Flight Control but not too addicted to it yet, Fieldrunners is by the far the most addictive thing I have on the iPhone as a game, most addictive application is TwitterFon which I check all the time for my Twitter updates from Bumble and many others who fully justify the existence of Twitter.

Got Flight Control but not too addicted to it yet, Fieldrunners is by the far the most addictive thing I have on the iPhone as a game, most addictive application is TwitterFon which I check all the time for my Twitter updates from Bumble and many others who fully justify the existence of Twitter.

Terrifyingly, Bumbles following me on Twitter.

Archived