BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

i am going to have a guess and go for David Healy, i know he is not a big star, but i think he is better then Derbyshire. I hope i am wrong and we get a better player, but from the clues that Nicko has been giving to us over the last couple of weeks or so, i think he fits the bill. Won't Cost much, better then Derbyshire, will score goals and Burnley might of been intrested in him not so long ago!!!

David Healy? More chance of it being Austin Healy!!

Eidur Gudjonssen

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be cheating with three guesses, but I'm putting them in a ranking ranging from "Most believed to be Mr. X by Commondore" to "Least believed to be Mr. X by Commondore" :) .

1. David Suazo Inter (On loan at Benfica)

2. Nicklas Bendtner Arsenal

3. Nihat Kahveci Villareal

EDIT: Correct smiley inserted!

I might be cheating with three guesses, but I'm putting them in a ranking ranging from "Most believed to be Mr. X by Commondore" to "Least believed to be Mr. X by Commondore" :) .

1. David Suazo Inter (On loan at Benfica)

2. Nicklas Bendtner Arsenal

3. Nihat Kahveci Villareal

EDIT: Correct smiley inserted!

I'd love it to be Nihat

haha! i think i do... the player i'm thinking of decided not to join burnley because of the riots!

Crouch was linked at that time I think but he's scored in the Prem and is not as good as Kuranyi IOM>

Nicko has already dismissed crouch anyway.

I'm thinking the OC link is red herring now, for obvious reasons.

I just hope it will blow our pants and socks off. I'd love it to be Luca Toni, Miroslav Klose or even Scott Sinclair, but I have a feeling it won't be as glamourous as the first two. After all this anticipation I bet it is Kevin Davies, Alan Smith or Jamie Forrester.

I want it to happen now, just to get it all out of the way.

P.S. Don't worry about adjusting to foreign lands if it is Luca Toni, he has family from Bedford.

I just hope it will blow our pants and socks off. I'd love it to be Luca Toni, Miroslav Klose or even Scott Sinclair, but I have a feeling it won't be as glamourous as the first two. After all this anticipation I bet it is Kevin Davies, Alan Smith or Jamie Forrester.

I want it to happen now, just to get it all out of the way.

P.S. Don't worry about adjusting to foreign lands if it is Luca Toni, he has family from Bedford.

thought you said not to worry about foreign lands!

Mr X aint Gudjohnson - thought this had already been determined.

It has to be somebody we have probably all heard of rather than some of the names being bandied about on here.

Had a worrying feeling last night it could be Mido but discounted that as soon as it developed in my head - has Zaki been mentioned at all?

Scotland would appear to be the key linking if a certain OC has been sniffing - who is the young starlet at Rangers?

• Backroom

Good news everyone, I'm going to solve the riddle.

We all know Zurab is going to Galatasary right, well they have a Galactico who is better than Kuryani and has scored goals around the globe.

Whats that coming over the hill?

_42379648_nonda416.jpg

Oh well a man can dream can't he lol.

In other words I have no idea, I initially thought it may be that Kazim-Richards bloke cause I thought he was at Gala and the player swap could have been causing a delay but he's also not that great either.

Mr X aint Gudjohnson - thought this had already been determined.

It has to be somebody we have probably all heard of rather than some of the names being bandied about on here.

Had a worrying feeling last night it could be Mido but discounted that as soon as it developed in my head - has Zaki been mentioned at all?

Scotland would appear to be the key linking if a certain OC has been sniffing - who is the young starlet at Rangers?

Zaki been mentioned quite a few times.

As for Eidur, wishful thinking on my part!

I've got a horrible horrible feeling that it is robert earnshaw. I really hope not though

No way, that buck toothed idiot is a worse finisher than that Barlow guy that used to play for Everton. Is it him?

Archived