BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

Of course it's not Earnshaw, he's hardly imaginative, exciting or better than Kuranyi. I don't think there'd be any need to keep it hush-hush either, I doubt there'd be a queue of Premier League clubs trying to snatch him off us.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John or Robert Fleck. Whichever one isn't about 45 and used to play for Norwich. If Ince was still here, we'd sign the one who was 45 and used to play for Norwich.

John Fleck. I wouldn't get too excited about him just yet.

Good news everyone, I'm going to solve the riddle.

We all know Zurab is going to Galatasary right, well they have a Galactico who is better than Kuryani and has scored goals around the globe.

Whats that coming over the hill?

_42379648_nonda416.jpg

Oh well a man can dream can't he lol.

In other words I have no idea, I initially thought it may be that Kazim-Richards bloke cause I thought he was at Gala and the player swap could have been causing a delay but he's also not that great either.

Good shout there. I was quite sad to see him leave Rovers, tough I must say that it's one of the more enigmatic strikers I've seen. Mixing acts of pure class with acts of pure... folly.

Luca Toni.

This is getting boring. It's like playing guessing games with primary school kids where they keep ignoring what they have been told and guessing the same thing as though the thing they are guessing will change if they say it often enough. Isn't it time for Nicko to come up with another tale to tantalise us that will have us guessing a new goalkeepers name or a new central midfielder, than at least we'll get some variety in the names being guessed.

i really think shevchenko is an loan option ....wages would be a problem , but some loan deals are done where the parent club pay 1/2 the players salary it may sound far fetched but who would of thought djorkaeff...( a world cup winner ) would have gone to bolton!

Archived