BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

I want to see Fjortoft's plane celebration, Shearer's hand in the air and the Klinsmann dive!

Ketsbaia starting a fight with the advertising boards is my favourite. Always reminds me of the scene in Office Space with the photocopier when Michael goes a bit overboard and the other two try to hold him back.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is this the 'name someone who has ever kicked a football' thread!?!

To be fair there is more chance of those people joining than Toni, Rossi etc. Or Guiza! That's probably the best yet.

I'd put my money on Sealdinho.

Celebrations are all so generic these days. Who cares about how many flips these guys can do, I want to see Fjortoft's plane celebration, Shearer's hand in the air and the Klinsmann dive!

The name of the mystery striker is Mr. Xisco

Raul Tamudo???

Admitted on Skysports today he is available for £2.5m. Scored about 120 goals in la liga......

Would be a decent signing but didn't Nicko say no-one expected Mr X to be available hence the need for hush hush?

My guess would be Mounir El Hamdaoui. Top scorer in the dutch league last season so it maybe that other teams didn't expect Alkmaar to sell and if bigger clubs knew he was available they may be interested on last seasons form. Also, Coyle may have looked at signing him when he had his unsuccessful spell at Spurs. Fits most of the clues I think but not sure if he can be rated better than Kuranyi though. Hopefully it is a reasonable guess unless someone else has already said him and had him ruled out.

Ketsbaia starting a fight with the advertising boards is my favourite. Always reminds me of the scene in Office Space with the photocopier when Michael goes a bit overboard and the other two try to hold him back.

Oh yeah! He was nuts!

Not really a celebration, but does anybody remember the Ginola Head and Shoulders adverts? So cool haha.

My hero!

My hero!

Living in Swindon I was always a huge Fjortoft fan. He was absolute bobbins for quite a while before scoring his first goal for the club (and going on to get a hattrick). Got sold to Boro for £1.3m.

Do we need an "Obscure Former Premier League Footballers" thread? Can't beat a good conversation about Marco Boogers.

Archived