BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Face Book

• 4 months later...

Sorry for blatant advertising, but we have our own Facebook group now at work. It's obviously a marketing tool, but the big advantage of joining it is fans get an exclusive deal on some specials I choose. We sell guitars, so if you are into that kind of thing, you may find it very interesting, and todays the first exclusive super deal. A saving of £55 on new guitar. The deal starts today at 3.00pm.

Link To join Our Facebook Group

Incredibid homepage, see if you may be interested.

The amount of of money being diverted from Adwords to Facebook will be a concern for the Google people. I can see a time where Facebook becomes more peoples home page than Google.

I used to think Myspace and FB where also for Girls/EMOS losers etc., but then again I though that about mobile phones at one stage.

As a marketing tool, FB is becoming VERY popular, and the analytics it provides, For free, due the nature of FB can give much more useful info about your potential customers than Google/Yahoo/Bing etc can. For now.

Sorry for blatant advertising, but we have our own Facebook group now at work. It's obviously a marketing tool, but the big advantage of joining it is fans get an exclusive deal on some specials I choose. We sell guitars, so if you are into that kind of thing, you may find it very interesting, and todays the first exclusive super deal. A saving of £55 on new guitar. The deal starts today at 3.00pm.

Link To join Our Facebook Group

Incredibid homepage, see if you may be interested.

You might want to have a look at that code. The link brings you to the home page on facebook, and on incredibid it also brings you to the user's homepage

If you want a stunning statistic.

33% of ALL connections from anywhere in the world from mobile devices to the internet are made to Facebook.

By "stunning" I guess you mean "something that Phillip probably made up and can't provide a source for"?

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived