BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko Uncovered.

I suppose many will already have seen nicko at various venues.

I for one have not, on occasions people have asked on here who is he Etc.

Most posters on MB's will always remain anonymous to most of us but not nicko.

Nicko speaking about our own Jack Walker in 2000.

I thought this was going to be footage of Nicko making drunken tit of himself on holiday in Ibiza.

It's 15 years since splitscreens link was filmed and he's aged a bit but Nicko holidays in 'Benidorm' not Ibiza. He usually goes under the name of 'Donald'. ;)

8 pics down............

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...D1%26ie%3DUTF-8

He has some odd quirks too! I'm looking forward to seeing him carry out his nocturnal antics in a burnley kit. :o

It's 15 years since splitscreens link was filmed and he's aged a bit but Nicko holidays in 'Benidorm' not Ibiza. He usually goes under the name of 'Donald'. ;)

8 pics down............

He has some odd quirks too! I'm looking forward to seeing him carry out his nocturnal antics in a burnley kit. :o

:lol: your in for some serious abuse come tomorrow. :lol:

8 pics down............

With picture no1 (Rovers fan) constantly asking "have you heard owt Donald"

I suppose many will already have seen nicko at various venues.

I for one have not, on occasions people have asked on here who is he Etc.

Most posters on MB's will always remain anonymous to most of us but not nicko.

Nicko speaking about our own Jack Walker in 2000.

Nicko is obviously a very clever man.......just look at all those books behind him <_<

I just wanted to post a few of Nickos witty comments and i am sure you will enjoy them as much as i did.......there are 100s of 1 liners but just dont have the Time to do them all.....Enjoy..............

Nicko:Sorry for the silence...been watching your Burnley friends against Middlesbrough. There was a fire alert in the stand. No laughing at the back please!

Nicko On being in the media..........................

on another note, you used to be on century fm, on a sunday afternoon, with paddy barclay. have you anything else like that in the pipeline ? it was a very entertaining show.

Nicko:Sadly not.

I have the perfect face for radio too.

Nicko On LET....................................................

Nicko:Does someone want to send the LET a dictionary to help them with the word 'exclusive' and its meaning?

The LET are disputing your report yesterday Nicko..... unsure.gi

Nicko:I have just had to ask for one of Mrs Nicko's clothes pegs to attach to my nose. I have to avoid the smell of sour grapes somehow

Nicko:Good to see the LET catch up with Djeziri and the Santa Cruz/Beattie stuff today.

Maybe they have put the blocks on.I'm not paranoid, it's the guy who is watching me who is.

Nicko on "Resigning" and then coming back on the Board.............................

hahhaha, Apparently, the Tottenham boards have offered a ridiculous fee for Nicko. Half of us want to sell because he might leave anyway, half of us don't because he might not, and 3/4 of us are preparing effigies to be burned just in case.

West Ham might jump in (god knows they're butting in on everything else).

Birmingham are "too big a club" for Nicko. Sunderland have gone for the Championship version, but paid over the odds.

Newcastle offered him the sun, moon and stars, but are having problems giving him anything at all.

Burnley have a six fingered version who can't write and who's dad's his mum, but are determined that he's better than anything on the Rovers board.

And at the end of the day, Nicko's the only one who knows whether he'll stop posting or not.

Edit: I'm quite tickled by the idea that the only reason we're getting so much information is that he hasn't figured out how to log off. I know it's not true, but it makes me laugh anyway.

Nicko:Back in business.

I would have failed a medical anyway.

Nicko`s 1 liners................

That reminds me. Nicko...... You got any new leads? smile.gif

Nicko:Two...for the new puppies. laugh.gif

Nicko:Somebody said a couple of months ago it was my 'baby' because I had written the first story. At times it has felt like that.

Fortunately the stretch marks are invisible because they are inside my head...

I heard a rumour of Anelka to Portsmouth. Any takers?

Nicko:I would refer the honourable gentleman to the previous answer...

Nicko:Sunderland want Crouch and Bent...what do they want Zigic for? Has a floodlight fallen down?

Civelli TALKING TO EVERTON

Muhammadi POOR

Seiterides MAYBE A TRIAL IF THEY DON'T FIND BETTER

Shikabala SEE ABOVE

Zaki PLEASE, NO

Mbia EXPENSIVE AND SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO MARSEILLE NOW

Mbami FREE AGENT...NO-ONE IN A RUSH THERE

Luis Garcia PLEASE, NO

Maxi Rodriguez NEED TO ROB A BANK

Crouch NEED TO ROB TWO BANKS

Bent NEED TO ROB THREE BANKS

I'LL GET MY MASK

Nicko:I think Sam will demand a proper bid is made for Davies rather than an inquiry...right now there is only one runner and rider...even if some reckon he is a donkey.

And when will the manager return? Preseason begin?

Can you give us a list of players rovers are after?

Nicko:Some time tomorrow I believe...not got the actual flight number.

Nicko, what did you say to start this.

Nicko poll.....Bolton Fans voting if Nicko hates BWFC

Nicko:Probably broke the story about Gary Megson coming...

Hi Nicko,

Have you heard anything about Joe Cole looking for at move?

Cheers,

David

Nicko:What? Is he fed up with his new missus already?

Yes Nicko, it said that Robbo has a house still near to Spurs training complex but it didn't say whether he'd want to go back, can't see this one happening though. I hate Harry Redknapp. glare.gif

Nicko:So he's not sold his house... blink.gif

Must have been a slow news day...

Nicko, any word on a new Tugay? wink.gif

Nicko:Afraid not...until they invent human cloning

Archived