BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bentley

Hughesy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Course it does shillitoe. It's a case of right and wrong. I was right and waggy is wrong. Simple.

How were you right? You stopped supporting the team because of who was in charge. No amount of arrogant responces will alter the fact that you're a hypocrite when it comes to the current Waggy situation.

How were you right? You stopped supporting the team because of who was in charge. No amount of arrogant responces will alter the fact that you're a hypocrite when it comes to the current Waggy situation.

Threatened to Shillitoe, threatened to. One things for sure I couldn't have justified the cost of a ST this season if Ince were still here and we were in the Championship and nor would I have wanted to. Allardyce saved our club from oblivion imo and thats that. He deserves better than waggy's infantile and irrational sniping. I warned waggy that he was painting himself into a corner but it made no difference.

we should be forever greatful to sam for getting us out of the mess we were in in january. I'd pick sams football in the prem to pretty football in the lower leagues any day of the week. His work in the transfer market this summer has also been exemplary.

He still hasn't addressed our main problem that lies in central midfield, so i'd say it's far from exemplary. I still think we need to add one more central defender, after the injuries we picked up on the weekend, we look very poor at the back.

So all mouth and no trousers.

I think Waggy's being silly, but at least he's seeing through what he's said he'd do.

You mean at least waggy's being as stubborn as a mule and refusing to put the cause before his pride? Mmkay! :lol:

In the case, Theno seems to have let his head overule his heart, and in Waggy's case it's the opposite.

Regardless of who it is, you support your club, people say things in the heat of the moment, but it takes balls to say your wrong and continue to support our club.

Flopsy, your basically backing Waggy with his approach, suprised you ain't joining him in the pub. At least Gordon has some sense in him ;)

I think it takes more balls to stick with your principles no matter what everyone else thinks you should do than to state you are going to do something then push comes to shove, back out and make a u-turn.

"The only people who do not change their minds are incompetents in asylums who can't and those in cemeteries."

So all mouth and no trousers.

I think Waggy's being silly, but at least he's seeing through what he's said he'd do.

Hey up....... The keyboard warrior strikes again. <_< You are now displaying the quality of your judgement by condoning stupidity. :lol:

Flopsy, in the past Admin have protected you like you are made of bone china. It's high time you stopped abusing that privilege and resisted the urge to provoke reaction like the biggest lad in the school's little brother.

btw After a gap of 7-8 years I have played golf regularly every fortnight now since last July. :P Granted it would have been every week if I had not already bought my ST when our board suffered the equivalent of a mental breakdown last June.

In Spurs final pre-season game, Bentley responded to being subbed by storming off down the tunnel.

I'd welcome him back here in a heart beat. I find it really odd how people would welcome Duff back with open arms after his sickening kissing of the Chelsea badge and parading around with his new chums in front of the Rovers supporters, but wouldn't have Bentley because he got a bit drunk on hoiday and said he wanted to leave the club (this months after informing the Rovers hierarchy and before we received a decent fee for him).

Archived