BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How Many Mosques In Blackburn?

theres more ffs,do you really want me to list every one?

Here's an idea since you like researching this subject - find out how many armed raids there were on post offices, banks etc in the UK last year and then give us the % that were carried out by criminals who disguised themselves with burkhas.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an idea since you like researching this subject - find out how many armed raids there were on post offices, banks etc in the UK last year and then give us the % that were carried out by criminals who disguised themselves with burkhas.

If they get away with it one is more than enough.

I assume he is in the Police archives studying hard.

If they get away with it one is more than enough.

Cool. I'll rob a bank wearing a flat cap, stockings over my face and carrying a whippet.

Then we can ban all three.

I'll all also use a knife and fork to threaten the clerk and we can go back to using our hands to eat.

Cool. I'll rob a bank wearing a flat cap, stockings over my face and carrying a whippet.

Then we can ban all three.

I'll all also use a knife and fork to threaten the clerk and we can go back to using our hands to eat.

You forgot flapping our arms to fly.

BUT THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE IRISH IS IT ? DO KEEP UP THERES A GOOD LAD. :angry2:

Yesterday's LT said the Mall was evacuated as a result of all the building works going on an alarm had incorrectly gone off.

cheers...was one of the fire marshalls who said to us it was a bomb threat.

I'll ask the same question here I just asked on the EDL thread.

What is the point of this thread...you leave rubbish lying around it inevitably attracts vermin..Bucky,DerekGuyler and a few others excepted.

I have discussed my issues with Islam on here... am I vermin?

...that,like the EDL section,this is a grubby little thread.

Clear enough for you?

Maybe every new thread should be vetted by yeti-dog? :huh:

If it get`s the 'yeti-dog thumbs up' :tu: then it may be allowed to proceed.

Problem solved! :)

There`s a lot of subjects discussed on these boards. Some i find interesting, some not.

I don`t demand the threads i don`t like be closed.

I also try my best not to resort to name calling because people have different views than myself.

Maybe every new thread should be vetted by yeti-dog? :huh:

If it get`s the 'yeti-dog thumbs up' :tu: then it may be allowed to proceed.

Problem solved! :)

There`s a lot of subjects discussed on these boards. Some i find interesting, some not.

I don`t demand the threads i don`t like be closed.

I also try my best not to resort to name calling because people have different views than myself.

Perhaps you should read Glenn's comment on the EDL thread..freedom of speech doesn'y necessarily apply here.We're a football forum.

Where would you stop Cletus..or do you have no moral fibre.What next,a forum denying the holocaust ever happened?

I'm talking about issues,you just seem happy dissing me.

Perhaps you should read Glenn's comment on the EDL thread..freedom of speech doesn'y necessarily apply here.We're a football forum.

Where would you stop Cletus..or do you have no moral fibre.What next,a forum denying the holocaust ever happened?

Who`s dissed you?

I made a dig at you demanding threads be closed, because you thought they were 'grubby little threads'. Who made you judge jury & executioner?

I`ve not mentioned 'freedom of speech' anywhere either. I have said issues that involve Blackburn folk should be discussed on Blackburn forums though. I`m sure some others on this site would agree.

If you feel so strongly about a subject, please feel free to join in & discuss. It`s too easy to stand on the sidelines shouting "Racist!", "Grubby!" & "CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!"

As for the holocaust denial thing? Where did you dig that up from? :huh: I`m flummoxed with that one?

One of my best friends is Hungarian & his father was in a concentration camp. He was one of the lucky ones who survived. Most of his family didn`t.

I also cannot remember saying i was a member of the EDL in this thread either.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll ask the same question here I just asked on the EDL thread.

What is the point of this thread...you leave rubbish lying around it inevitably attracts vermin..Bucky,DerekGuyler and a few others excepted.

What gives you the right to be so bloody condescending ? People have different opinions, they don't have to agree with you. Rubbish attracts 'vermin' on 'grubby' threads, pompous idiot.

Acting like God on here - hang on .... Yeti Dog = Go Deity, that explains it.

To Abbey..you bore me too,all the time.

To Adopted Scouser...sorry if I yanked your chain.There's a lot of borderline racism round here and it seems that if people question it they're dismissed as lefty PC types which is the stock response.If that makes me a pompous idiot fair do's,I won't be losing any sleep over it...

To Abbey..you bore me too,all the time.

To Adopted Scouser...sorry if I yanked your chain.There's a lot of borderline racism round here and it seems that if people question it they're dismissed as lefty PC types which is the stock response.If that makes me a pompous idiot fair do's,I won't be losing any sleep over it...

And you'll continue to read the thread anyway. Relax, take a lot bigger than you to yank this boy's chain.

It was a metaphor..but perhaps I touched a nerve Matty??

So patronising.

Archived