BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Jackson

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all over the flaming papers again and on the news....memorial for the people murdered by terrorist and this freakoid still hugs the headlines....it was like THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW REVISTED...Wonder if gary glitter will get this send off when he goes too?

all over the flaming papers again and on the news....memorial for the people murdered by terrorist and this freakoid still hugs the headlines....it was like THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW REVISTED...Wonder if gary glitter will get this send off when he goes too?

I hope not. Gary Glitter's a convicted paedophile.

Naff the whole thing. A coffin that looked like a pimped out Cadillac, and don't get me started on that preacher.

Compare that to the memorial ceremony for the 7/7 victims, attended by the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. British, dignified.

No more will have to suffer a middle aged man simultaneously grabbing his testicles, and squealing like he was getting buggered by an elephant.

• Backroom

The ceremony itself was pretty macabre, despite the emotion involved. Coffin didn't need to be there. The pictures were fine, along with a few performances and speeches.

If they wanted to do something like that there should have been a chairty-concert or something, which Jacko definately would have wanted. Not sure he would have wanted to drain $2.5M out of an already depleted state fund.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Look who is on their high horse. I wasn't saying that I wanted the child to do it, so don't try to score points like all the others here.

:D I was having a laugh with you, it's just sometimes the tone in which comments are made are lost in the virtual environment.

• 1 year later...

Got your tickets for the "tribute" concert in Cardiff yet? ;)

Funnily enough I haven't.

That Jermaine Jackson was on telly the other night. Has anyone seen his bloody cheekbones? Looks like they are filled with cement! I can only assume he must have issued his plastic surgeon with instructions to make him look like Grace Jones. :lol:

Archived