BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Jackson

1st case=Dodgy, who knows if he bummed that kid or not?

2nd case=Blatant cash in from a mother of an ill kid.

You would think though that after the trauma of the 1st case Michael would keep away from kids, and not invite them for sleepovers etc. for fear of another allegation. He was almost criminally stupid for leaving himself open for another child abuse case. I like his stuff from the early 80's but he was pretty crap Black or White onwards.

The Marine's phones were ringing with the bad jokes all day at work.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i for one belive he is innocent. he was a kid trapped in a mans body. and why would any parent accept money of any sum? i know id want the guys head chopped off (and i dont mean the one on his sholders)

if you think he is guilty or innocent is regardless. the man has just died FFS, show some respect. what do you do when a funeral car drives past with the greiving family in the car behind? point and laugh? didnt think so, this is no different.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Have I made any jokes? No. Have I called him a paedo? No. Why should I care if some musician I have never met, nor really was that into dies beyond the bland, 'oh dear' statements? He was not family or a personal friend to any of us. I bet some here were amongst the throngs of wailing numpties who mourned Princess Diana's death in a shallow orgy of contrived grief.

Yes, all these tasteless jokes make me laugh and that part of my humour is not acceptable to some, but so what? I don't care if people laugh when my time is up, as it isn't as if I'll be around to be offended. Death is inevitable, so you might as well make the most of it and laugh in its face.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Have I made any jokes? No. Have I called him a paedo? No. Why should I care if some musician I have never met, nor really was that into dies beyond the bland, 'oh dear' statements? He was not family or a personal friend to any of us. I bet some here were amongst the throngs of wailing numpties who mourned Princess Diana's death in a shallow orgy of contrived grief.

Yes, all these tasteless jokes make me laugh and that part of my humour is not acceptable to some, but so what? I don't care if people laugh when my time is up, as it isn't as if I'll be around to be offended. Death is inevitable, so you might as well make the most of it and laugh in its face.

so when someone close to you dies shall we all point and laugh at them? after all we didnt know them.

regardless of if you made any jokes or not. if you dont have anything nice to say dont ###### post. the guy was a human being after all. so grow some balls and show some respect.

• Backroom
Sorry for him that he died young and for his family.Not a great fan of his music but he made his mark without doubt.

TCO,you dont pay millions in an out of court settlement if you've nowt to hide. :rock:

I still think it was people exploiting him for cash when they realised he was a bit 'odd'

Fact is none of us know the truth and never will but it wont stop people just assuming he did it.

Watched a programme on monday about a girl killed 16 years ago and one guy was the main target for all of 14 years until proven innocent, his name will always be tarnished from that and it just shows that a lot of the time an accusation is the same as a conviction to Joe public.

I notice that little poison scumbag Perez hilton was quick to post a blog about how it was a fake to get out of his tour

so when someone close to you dies shall we all point and laugh at them? after all we didnt know them.

regardless of if you made any jokes or not. if you dont have anything nice to say dont ###### post. the guy was a human being after all. so grow some balls and show some respect.

Show me where I haven't given him respect then. Go on. Where. Is it because I dared to say that his music didn't do it for me? Is it because I haven't declared him a genius? Where is this lack of respect I allegedly have shown?

I've always been a big fan of his and am saddened by the news. Bad was the first LP I ever owned and literally wore it out. Whatever he was in his personal life, which to be fair was so strange that I don't think any particular allegations can ever be fully proved either way. He had the toxic mix of being an eccentric billionaire / genius but also quiet and a recluse.

Anyway, I don't think that there are many other artists that can lay claim to such a large number of fans across such a massive generation gap.

Rest well MJ.

which death will be greeted with greater sorrow? that of michael jackson or elvis pressley? which one do you all think will go down as the biggest shock? i personally think both are equal legends and both deaths are as equally shocking!

One of a kind.

A true legend.

People who make jokes about him are only sad the whole world won't be talking about them when they die, they have to make jokes, some are quite funny i must admit but the ones about child abuse are sad he got cleared of all charges - not funny.

You know what's going to happen next dont you, like with Elvis those who think that this is fake and believe that Jackson is still alive, crazy as it sounds there will be people who actually think this.

I must admit the thought did cross my mind, i suppose all this publicity is all he knew in his life so why would he fake his own death? I think it's just hard for people to believe with him dying quite young, people want to think he's still alive, a legend like this doesn't die to some people :(

Those who are so quick to condemn will, in turn, find themselves condemened. Judge not, lest thy be judged, and you will all face the final reckoning where your good will be weighed against your evil, and we'll see where we all stand then. If you want to make assumptions without knowing all the facts then that's your prerogative, but that says a lot about yourselves too.

MJ was a prodigous talent and his music will be enjoyed by people who weren't even born when he met his maker. It's a sad time for his family and friends, and I personally lament the loss of the greatest entertainer on the planet.

I'm gutted about Jackson's death, but there'll always be a part of him that stays with me.

Let's hope it's the musical part, rather than the one that wanted to change the course of nature!

And there it is, someone who can't muster the humanity within themselves to allow another person to pass without making a comment that they think is humorous. I only hope there is someone who finds hilarity in your death and detracts from the dignity of the day, because that is truly what you deserve. If you can't at least have the class to hold your tongue at this time then nobody should bother to mourn your death because you aren't worthy of the emotion.

May death come swiftly to those who can't afford propriety to a moment that is so sombre for so many.

May death come swiftly to those who can't afford propriety to a moment that is so sombre for so many.

Perhaps you need to consider what you have written in this post.

I didn't like Jackson's music and thought his chosen lifestyle disturbing to say the very least, that he has died can't change this and his death has no impact on me whatsoever. I can though understand why people are upset by his passing, mainly because I appreciate the part music, artists and songs plays in aspects and times of our lives.

You lose the arguement completely by wishing death on people who hold a different view to yours.

And there it is, someone who can't muster the humanity within themselves to allow another person to pass without making a comment that they think is humorous. I only hope there is someone who finds hilarity in your death and detracts from the dignity of the day, because that is truly what you deserve. If you can't at least have the class to hold your tongue at this time then nobody should bother to mourn your death because you aren't worthy of the emotion.

what ever turns you on sunshine.

I have never said MJ doesn't have talent..

What I have intimated is that he was "different".

In my reply to you was that I hoped it was his musical talent that resided with you, not the obvious strangeness within him. If you wish to change your present colour or shape, that's up to you, but don't find fault with those that find it "different".

Is that too difficult to understand, jeru, who hides behind a nom de plume.

Or maybe you should be back in NY, in the back blocks, eh.

I bet you're a hoot at parties.

I'm not one for making sick jokes when a celebrity dies, but neither am I full of piety and reverence. Posting "RIP" or whatever on an internet forum is a fairly meaningless gesture, but if it makes people feel better then that's cool.

Not everyone feels that way, however, and they shouldn't be attacked just because they're not suitably mournful.

I doubt dave would really give a schitzel if someone laughs at his death, he wouldn't be able to hear them! Perhaps if dave gave everyone a good laugh when he pops his clogs then he'd be remembered more fondly :)

I bet you're a hoot at parties.

I'm not one for making sick jokes when a celebrity dies, but neither am I full of piety and reverence. Posting "RIP" or whatever on an internet forum is a fairly meaningless gesture, but if it makes people feel better then that's cool.

Not everyone feels that way, however, and they shouldn't be attacked just because they're not suitably mournful.

I doubt dave would really give a schitzel if someone laughs at his death, he wouldn't be able to hear them! Perhaps if dave gave everyone a good laugh when he pops his clogs then he'd be remembered more fondly :)

Bryan, I've asked my mrs to get a New Orleans style jazz band to walk my coffin down to the pitch where I played my last game, and where I watch the local lads play the game.

Then, when I'm burned to ashes, they scatter me over that ground, and everyone in attendance gets a beer and says whatever they want about me.

I know I don't please everyone, I know everyone doesn't please me, but we travel along in this one world, and so jeru do you.

Accept it sunshine it's the only chance you're going to get.

50 is no age but global tragedy it is not! Personally I couldn't stand Michael Jackson. Neither his dreadful screeching music nor his stupid nose and skin colour nor any of his public persona just an overblown song and dance act imo. Worse than that I cannot condone his 'fascination' with children. Poor little rich kid / exploited child star / latter day Peter Pan or not. Realistically he should have been cared for better either in gaol or psychiatric hospital.

I'm already sick of the media hue and cry turning a simple cardiac arrest into a worldwide news event, and I'm dreading the prospect over the next week of having to listen to scores of aged hollywood has beens queuing up all red eyed and emotional in front of the camera's to share mind numbingly stupid and pointless little anecdotes about poor dear Michael with us all.

Just as bad I've had 6 'humerous' txts in an hour!

Absolutely spot on, and that idiot Uri Geller claiming to have had him under deep hypnosis when he asked him if he'd 'touched' those children ?

More sad about Farrah Fawcett

As sad as it is, a father and pop idol passing away appears to bring people together.

For me, its a sad indictment of his life, drug ravaged, depressed, iconic (with the world at his feet and even more on offer for his kids) and yet we find he is on so much prescribed medication that ultimately play a part in his untimely death.

Now, with the rockworld, where have we heard the story before ?

Truly, some of his songs were amazing, my son Ben is named as such becasue of my wifes love of that particualr song. How sad that someone with so much talent, so much adverse publicity but still had a massive fan following departs life in these tragic circumstances.

if you think he is guilty or innocent is regardless. the man has just died FFS, show some respect. what do you do when a funeral car drives past with the greiving family in the car behind? point and laugh? didnt think so, this is no different.

Rum do this . I think the press and media in this country have seriously misjudged the mood of the country. We have been virtually force fed constant syrupy and weepy reports as the media attempt to recreate the Lady Di national mood, yet I've not heard a sympathetic comment when out and about. Neither have I received a sympathetic text message whilst I've received lots of unsympathetic ones.

btw I don't like this type of insensitivity so I haven't sent em on.......... with just one exception.

So was Hitler and no one showed him any respect .......... Oh and he needed to grow some balls to! :rolleyes:

which death will be greeted with greater sorrow? that of michael jackson or elvis pressley? which one do you all think will go down as the biggest shock? i personally think both are equal legends and both deaths are as equally shocking!

Both were finished as performers and their careers were over, both were whiptops and I certainly was not shocked thats for sure. Ironically early death is/was the only way to further their careers.

Archived