BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Jackson

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those who are so quick to condemn will, in turn, find themselves condemened. Judge not, lest thy be judged, and you will all face the final reckoning where your good will be weighed against your evil, and we'll see where we all stand then. If you want to make assumptions without knowing all the facts then that's your prerogative, but that says a lot about yourselves too.

Jeru have you recently rented the excellent 70's films 'The Wickerman' or Witchfinder General?

Just read this morning that he's going to get plastinated and put on display at teh O2 with (the already-plastinated) Bubbles!

You really couldn't make it up and I'm afraid to confess that I've been laughing my head off about it. In fact I haven't laughed this much in ages.

Just listening to the tribute on Radio 1. I don't know how anyone can say a bad word about his music. He was a musical genius, his music sends shivers down my spine.

Oh, now that he's dead I'll go and buy his music.

Maybe we'll find your posts interesting once you peg it..................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

..................................................................probably not.

Oh, now that he's dead I'll go and buy his music.

How inexplicable is this?

here

Anyway, a long and healthy life for Cliff. From me.

Not really inexplicable. People don't realise how much something means to them until its gone.

Not really inexplicable. People don't realise how much something means to them until its gone.

But Jackson's recorded music hasn't gone anywhere. It's always been available.

Sorry Tashor, didn't realise you were a Cliff fan. Put me on "ignore"

But Jackson's recorded music hasn't gone anywhere. It's always been available.

Very true but I feel and I'm sure others feel who have gone out and bought his albums, that his music just means so much more now he's gone. Can't really think why, it just seems more special.

I have that Number Ones Album but I would consider buying his Thriller album.

I see play.com are charging £39.99.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/144761/Thr...h+Extra+Tracks)

Also there was talk of him not having much money and being in debt etc, hard to believe really but maybe people want to buy his music as a token of their respect and for his family, I guess most proceeds from his sales will go to his family.

Here's the thing. Here in the states if uve got the money then u can usally get out of almost anything. It's a crummy part of our justice system but true. Also like you posted just because you wernt found guitlty in court doesn't mean you didn't do it. I could understand if you get accused of it INCE and it turns out to be crap. But when it's over and over, to me it means there must be somthing going on.

^^Oops i ment ONCE but eaither way Ince is crap too, lol.

How much did he pay the Chandler family to keep the first case against him out of court?

^^ Thank you!! If you DIDNT do anything wrong and you were sure of it, then you wouldnt pay ANYONE $23,000,000 just to keep it out of court. Thats what i ment when i said if you have the money you can get your self out of almost anything. Plus if he hadnt done it he should have gone to court and proven himself innocent and shown the world what a lier the kid was, but instead he chose to pay the family of the child off to keep them quite and have them go away.

Again just because your not found guilty doesnt mean you didnt do anything... <_<

Only Theno could compare Michael Jackson to Adolf Hitler...

as opposed to the chimp ,child loving and child dangling freakoid?

Just listening to the tribute on Radio 1. I don't know how anyone can say a bad word about his music. He was a musical genius, his music sends shivers down my spine.

it was crap and what he was like as a sorry excuse of a man sends shivers down my spine too..he was a freakoid

Archived