BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr Ruudy Van Nistelrooy!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: in my eyes this is just a season ticket selling headline,i hear spurs have been linked with the horse as well.how many games has he played for madrid since he signed from utd?we have just got rid of a sick note why employ another :unsure::brfcsmilie:

I can't believe that anyone would go to a match just to watch one player. I know they do, but i really find it very hard to understand.

it's a fact, fans will go and watch a game if a star like (Van Nisterlrooy) is playing, it won't just be Rovers fans as well, it will attract neutrals to come to Ewood as well. I will be there even if we don't sign him, but i would love the club to pull of this deal.

I really can't see us pulling it off - but fair play to Sam for having a go. I'd much rather have Ruud up front for a couple of seasons than Crouch or Davies. He's a ruthless goal scorer and there aren't many around - he could be Rooy of the Rovers.

:rover: in my eyes this is just a season ticket selling headline,i hear spurs have been linked with the horse as well.how many games has he played for madrid since he signed from utd?we have just got rid of a sick note why employ another :unsure::brfcsmilie:

45 goals from 67 appearances !!

Waggy don't worry, if Ruud does agree to come over to us for talks, i am sure Sam will be asking his medical staff to have a very close look at him, before we agree to sign him.

:rover: so thats 67 games in how many season's 3 or 4,bit of a sick note :unsure::brfcsmilie:

2006/2007 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 averaging 20 od games per season, they play less than the prem and he got injured Nov 2008 and didnt feature as they didnt name him in the Europe squad as they didnt expect him to recover so quickly, so he heals quite well.

taking last season away (only played 10 games) he prob averaging around 27 games per season!!

Thats not too bad

it's a fact, fans will go and watch a game if a star like (Van Nisterlrooy) is playing, it won't just be Rovers fans as well, it will attract neutrals to come to Ewood as well. I will be there even if we don't sign him, but i would love the club to pull of this deal.

so what's the logic. You go to watch one guy and suppose he doesn't play well, or gets subbed after half an hour or sent off or whatever? It makes no sense. You go to watch the match or your team or whatever, not because of one player. I know, as i said, that people do do it but it is totally beyond my understanding. And when was this guy last a star anyway? He hasn't played for more than a few games this season. Don't get me wrong - I'm not knocking him as a potential signing and i'm not saying it wouldn't bring other people into the ground but I really don't understand why. I think I have a bit of my brain missing that deals with things like that. I never recognise any of the so-called celebrities on tv or in those ok and hello type mags. I don't really understand the concept of celebrity at all and don't understand why people are so desperate to meet celebrities, or go and stand outside Michael Jackson's property just for the sake of it, or whatever.

The horse is a poacher, for him to be effective we would need to be creating an awful lot of chances for him, not like a bellamy who creates for himself and others.

we could end up wasting his tallents and asking him to do someting that son't come naturally.

Get him in............... He is a Goal machine! a brillant poacher. WIth his reputation, he will bring at 2 defenders with him every where he goes, leaving space for the others to exploit! But that would require his other partner to know where to run, a creative guy to actually see the hole.

Would love to see a 4 2 3 1

RVN/

Di Santo

MGP mohmad zidan/ Diouf

???

warnock emerton

Givet Nelson Samba Lars

Robinson

Saw this on the Sky Sports Transfer Clockwatch:

19.34 Although we're loath to engage in conjecture, George Halsall

has emailed in to say he's just spotted Ruud van Nistelrooy at Liverpool airport where he's picking up his mother. Could the Dutchman be on his way to Blackburn?

Saw this on the Sky Sports Transfer Clockwatch:

19.34 Although we're loath to engage in conjecture, George Halsall

has emailed in to say he's just spotted Ruud van Nistelrooy at Liverpool airport where he's picking up his mother. Could the Dutchman be on his way to Blackburn?

:lol: Yeh! like Rudd would use Ryan Air or Easyjet. unless he is cost cutting due to the immanent reduction in wages he is about to endure. :lol:

:lol: Yeh! like Rudd would use Ryan Air or Easyjet. unless he is cost cutting due to the immanent reduction in wages he is about to endure. :lol:

Hey I saw Lee Trundle on Easy Jet coming back from Malaga last year!

.......Not really in the same league as Ruud though :rolleyes:

Out of interest Skybet are running a book for Ruud’s club after the Transfer Window. They don’t expect him to be at Rovers – but the odds aren’t huge.

Real Madrid EVENS

Spurs 9/4

Rovers 6/1

Fulham 8/1

Man Utd 10/1

Archived