BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] N'zonzi Deal Agreed

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Allardyce drunk or is he just trying to annoy us? A one-legged Nzonzi will probably do a better job than Grella. Andrews would do a better job than Grella. This has cost us a few points this season.

You were doing quite well until you got carried away and blew it big style Mr E. Your opinion is about as valid as waggys now.

That doesn't sound like standard medical protocol for that problem.

Using my fantastically relevant wonky logic helps me to conclude that if a hard kick to the ass is administered the blood will rush from the head to the ass.

He may mince around like a hoochymama afterwards but he won't be an egocentrical hoochymama.

You were doing quite well until you got carried away and blew it big style Mr E. Your opinion is about as valid as waggys now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Andrews scored and created more goals for Rovers, as limited as they have been, then Grella? All that Grella has contributed, at best, is a couple of games in a row where we go "hmmm, his passing wasn't too bad", before he gets injured and we don't see him again for 3 months.

Using my fantastically relevant wonky logic helps me to conclude that if a hard kick to the ass is administered the blood will rush from the head to the ass.

He may mince around like a hoochymama afterwards but he won't be an egocentrical hoochymama.

Interesting. Sam also stated that, as regards this kick up the ass, he should take it on the chin. Can you medically explain this too, for the ignorant layman who believes that kicks in the ass don't actually have these kinds of effects?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Andrews scored and created more goals for Rovers, as limited as they have been, then Grella? All that Grella has contributed, at best, is a couple of games in a row where we go "hmmm, his passing wasn't too bad", before he gets injured and we don't see him again for 3 months.

Another reason why statistics are as useful as an Italian in the trenches.

I did comment on seeing Nzonzi preseson I feared second season syndrome.

Here's hoping Sam's medicine has worked and we get a match winning performance from him tonight which ignites his season for us.

Phil,

N'Zonzi will never be the type of player to offer a match winning performance.

I'll take him carrying on from last season in being our Steady Eddy of the team.

Considering one is a holding midfielder and one is box to box it's not really a fair comparison.

I agree with Sam's sentiment re: NZonzi and I think this message board gets far too carried away with him a lot of the time. His range of passing is very limited and he can be slow to the ball. He's not the finished product, but hopefully he will get there soon, he's very good in the air and a decent tackler.

Interesting. Sam also stated that, as regards this kick up the ass, he should take it on the chin. Can you medically explain this too, for the ignorant layman who believes that kicks in the ass don't actually have these kinds of effects?

What Sam makes zonzi do behind closed doors to prove Sam's dominance over him is best left unsaid.

However, one believes that before "taking it on the chin" occurs, the song "Goodbye Horses" can be heard and Sam can be seen in a blond wig and nipple ring. There are rumors of a pit under one of the stands at Ewood and a large bill for lotion.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few matches.

In yesterday's LT, Allardyce made reference to Grella's improved fitness this season as one of the extra pressures on N'zozni.

However, in a seperate posting last night someone reported Grella had a a hamstring pull.

Perhaps Sam kicks so hard that his arse is going to finish up in his gob.:D

Archived