BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lars Jacobsen Signs

He was sold because he was prepared to leave to play, rather than stay and take wages for doing nothing. Unlike others in our squad.

Professional to the end.

I'll stop banging this drum now because it's not particularly productive.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember him being the best player for us on his debut against City last season.

I believe the £500k is for the entertainment value of watching a player run like a rag doll.

Hence why savage used to command a transfer figure that ran to a few million...

I don’t know who he is comparing him to Chimbonda? Lars?

I think the implication is that if Chimbonda runs around like a rag doll and commands a transfer fee of £500,000, then it explains why Savage transferred for much more (i.e. he was more of a rag doll). Or something along those lines...

I think the implication is that if Chimbonda runs around like a rag doll and commands a transfer fee of £500,000, then it explains why Savage transferred for much more (i.e. he was more of a rag doll). Or something along those lines...

Thanks Doaksie.

Well that is utter tosh then.

Salgado is our Man of the Match every time. He devours alive those who dare take it from him.

Anyway, I guess you're right.

Like I said, if your right back is MOTM then your team must be pretty bad :lol:

Only kidding, technically we're the 10th best team in the world considering the Premier League is the best league in the world ;)

Salgado is our Man of the Match every time. He devours alive those who dare take it from him.

Anyway, I guess you're right.

The Peter Jackson Man of the Match is awarded to the player who performed closest to the standard of Salgado. He asked to be exempt from it because he does need any more watches, and Peter Jackson Jewellers don't do cock rings.

Something along those lines, yes. Not a comment upon either footballers abilities. Just saying that Robbie with his flowing locks and flailing arms was very rag doll-ish. I always found when he fell over with his arms flying about to be quite amusing. I appreciate that it was a bit childish, but I don't care!

Have people got a different defintion of rag doll, then? Come to think of it neither Jacobsen or Chimbonda strike me as particularly rag-dollish. Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick.

When they manage to sort themselves out and step up they become = Jason Wilcox

Who I saw shopping in Tesco on Sunday!

A lot taller than I thought he was.

Where has the 'Where are they now thread' gone?

Anyway, I'm now way off topic. Sorry.

Archived