BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If people keep taking this bread off topic we are going to had to issue posting bans.

Hungry work being a mod, food on the brain... ;)

Trying to keep on topic, how many of our younger players, newly included with the main squad, will end up being shipped out on loan before the end of the window?

Can't see Marrow, Gunning or Haworth getting much of a run out this season.

Hungry work being a mod, food on the brain... ;)

Trying to keep on topic, how many of our younger players, newly included with the main squad, will end up being shipped out on loan before the end of the window?

Can't see Marrow, Gunning or Haworth getting much of a run out this season.

We would have to get him out of the bookies first seen him in Willy hills in Clitheroe nearly everyday this week! <_<

Too much money at that age!

(BTW i have just been walking past not a gambling addict myself........................YET!) :P

Can we keep on topic please

KEEP ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!

Two whole months, two whole identical moderating posts and absolutely nothing else. Don't give up the day job now will you :rolleyes:

Back on topic, Nicko Nicko is it true we're signing Wiltord on a free? Is it, is it? Are we? What time's the 11 o clocker?

And yet again I come in, log on and have to delete a load of off topic posts. Fife, have you missed my last two posts are you just ignoring them. This is the transfer topic, not the 1979 rovers squad thead.

We WILL get this thread to stay on topic, it's getting ridiculous at the moment, pages of posts with not one about transfers.

Still on course, no reason to think otherwise.

Thanks Nicko

Nicko,

As a journalist and honestly if you can, when players are linked with Rovers or any other club, and is publshed in the media, is there always a link or is it agents asking for players to be linked in order to get them a move?

Nicko,

As a journalist and honestly if you can, when players are linked with Rovers or any other club, and is publshed in the media, is there always a link or is it agents asking for players to be linked in order to get them a move?

No, I wish it was so simple.

The whole game has changed...and right now it's full of people who can't lie straight in bed...not just agents...managers, players, chairmen...I watched SSN for a bit today and saw two at least lying through their teeth.

And look at this Darren Bent nonsense today...his twitter stiff...you wouldn't believe some of things that go on.

The whole game has changed...and right now it's full of people who can't lie straight in bed...not just agents...managers, players, chairmen...

... journalists

and don't even try to refute that

The whole game has changed...and right now it's full of people who can't lie straight in bed...not just agents...managers, players, chairmen...I watched SSN for a bit today and saw two at least lying through their teeth.

And look at this Darren Bent nonsense today...his twitter stiff...you wouldn't believe some of things that go on.

is it actually his official twitter page?

Names, names ..... we need names :lol:

Answer - yes - and it wasn't particularly effective.

Daft post.

It was effective enough to enable a moribund club to avoid relegation.

Your anti-Allardyce stance is getting increasingly ridiculous.

Another day goes by and still no new striker.

Am I alone in thinking it is not going to happen (again).

Archived