BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football League 09/10

Finished 103rd, which I'm quite happy with considering I've not been on for months.

My team ended with just: Hangeland, Lampard, Young, Ferguson, Drogba and Zamora fit. Not going to get very far with 6 players out of 15!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd for me. Congratulations to the winner. Is there a prize for 1st? Keef Andrews signed water bottle??

Finished 103rd, which I'm quite happy with considering I've not been on for months.

My team ended with just: Hangeland, Lampard, Young, Ferguson, Drogba and Zamora fit. Not going to get very far with 6 players out of 15!!

Zamora and hangeland were injured too so you did even better then!

If you search fantasy stats, best fans, you will proudly see that Blackburn are top of the table and have THE BEST FANS 2009/10

Excellent. I'm not surprised given our excellent standing in the overall leagues.

Not at all surprised to see Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City make up five of the bottom six. Supporters of those teams generally know sod all about football in general, choosing not to see far beyond their own nose.

Must be the long dark days you get, (nothing to do) only MB's and FM. :P

No, that's when we drink vodka and commit suicides. I don't know where our mad fantasy football skills come from, perhaps from our superior genes? ;)

89th, quite respectable since I totally let go of everything when all the fixture changes came about and only started caring again for the last 10 rounds or so. Another Depeche Mode-themed dream team ruled by me will participate next year, and hopefully win :)

Archived