BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football League 09/10

:lol: Qualtiy team name. Turkish Delights are in!

Presty, you going for Pedersen as your captain for the 1st week? ;)

1st name on the sheet pal, he's going to give Shay Given the treatment opening day! I think he will be back Arnie style this season now he's hopefully injury free.

My squad:

Cech-Hennessey

Samba-Evra-Arbeloa-Swawcross-Ricketts

Pedersen-Dunn-Gerrard-Essien-Gomez

Torres-Robinho-Vokes

Subject to changes.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im signed up. (Wildrover84)

Came as a surprise at me how I wanted to pick a lot of the Rovers players.

Warnock, Givet, Jacobsen, Robinson, Samba, Dioufy, Mccarthy all represents very good value.

Team:

Reina

Shawcross - Hangeland - A O'Brien - Warnock

Ashley Young - Murphy, Lampard, Gerrard ©

Diouf - Anelka

Well I'm in again this year as 'License To Thrill', seems to be a few bargains about this year, hard to choose which ones are going to come off though!!

I've gone for

GK: Robinson, Hart

DF: Samba, Woodgate, Shawcross, Clichy, Easton

MF: Gerrard, Lampard, Palacios, Neville, N'Zonzi

FW: Rooney, Berbatov, Fletcher

Wanted to go for Emerton as defenders get loads of points if they score but wanted Robbo and Samba, plus N'Zonzi is a bargain at 4.5m if he does any good at all.

I'll probably put Santa Cruz, Robinho and Tevez up front for the first game, that usually means they won't score if there in my team ;)

I want Torres but can't work out who to drop so I've settled on Berbatov for now, empted to swap for Tevez, Robinho, Anelka, maybe Adebayor, it's a tough one.

being able to pick Burnley players is quite depressing

finally starting to sink in....

It is depressing, even more so that I've picked two of them!!

Think Fletcher might get a few goals for a cheap sub, not sure why I put a defender in though :s

What does that defender from Hull cost? He could move to a bigger club if Phil Brown is to be believed......

Anyone going to pick Owen?

Iv more or less picked my team, although 1 or 2 will change prior to the season start.

Team - Your Mums Atheltic

Anyone going to pick Owen?

Iv more or less picked my team, although 1 or 2 will change prior to the season start.

Team - Your Mums Atheltic

More or less picked my team as well, but will make some minor changes prior to the season start. I've picked Owen, if (and i know its a big if) he stays reasonably fit then I can see him scoring a decent amount of goals with the decent service he will get at United. Like many others i have picked Samba because i can see us focusing on set pieces even more this season especially if we land Di Santo and another tall striker and he has the ability to chip in with goals. N'Zonzi looks like a bargain as well.

Essien is a box-to-box beast and because he had a serious injury last season his price is pretty cheap.

Right, finally got round to picking my team, although obviously this could change depending on transfers yet to happen:

Robinson

G. Johnson Vidic Samba Zhirkov

Gerrard Cahill Palacios

Tevez Crouch Scotland

Subs: Hart, Jimenez, Anderson, Jacobsen

Thai Rovers.

First time with this sort of thing, here goes.

..........................Jaaskelainen

.............Samba....Carragher....Hangeland

.........Kuyt........Lampard C ..Mikel.....Neville

............Di Santo......Torres......Robinho

Subs. Sorenson Tomkins Murphy Shawcross

I'm pretty happy with my team now to be honest, defence isn't the strongest but if Warnock or Samba end up playing further forward they might get a few more points and Turner may move to a bigger club and can score goals, same as Shawcross. I think Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney and Torres should come up with a goal or two hopefully.

Jaaskelainen

Turner

Shawcross

Samba

Warnock

Neville

Palacios

Gerrard

Lampard

Torres

Rooney

Hart

Easton

N'Zonzi

Fletcher

I can't stop changing my team, as it stands I now have...

Robinson

Johnson Terry Samba Zhirkov

Gerrard Fellaini Palacios

Tevez Crouch Owen

Subs: Hart, Reo Coker, Mascherano, Jacobsen

I really want to put our 'biggie' in 'when' he 'signs', probably ahead of Owen.

I can't stop changing my team, as it stands I now have...

Robinson

Johnson Terry Samba Zhirkov

Gerrard Fellaini Palacios

Tevez Crouch Owen

Subs: Hart, Reo Coker, Mascherano, Jacobsen

I really want to put our 'biggie' in 'when' he 'signs', probably ahead of Owen.

Definitely going to be tempting, I put Di Santo in today, hopefully I can get away with the 3 Rovers I already have (Although I'm sure I did the same with Robbo last year which was fine having 4 players until I wanted to make my weekly transfer and I had to take 2 out, hopefully they've changed it.)

Kalinic will probably be relatively cheap on fantasy league, can't see him being above 7m, might be as low as 5.5/6m.

Had to throw Wilshere in today as I feel Wenger might try and pull a Fabregas with him and throw him in at the deep end this season after starring in the Emirates cup. Can always take him out again.

you could spend all day picking your team on that:

-----------------------Given-------------------------

Warnock------Vidic----------hangeland---Zhirkov

---------------------Neville--------------------------

---------------Gerrard---Modric--------------------

Anelka---------------Crouch---------------Eduardo

Sorensen

Wilshire

Mendy

Zayette

Will chop and change before probably.

I think that will be Friday.

Grr Di Santo is already a Rovers player on Fantasy League now leaving me with 4 Rovers, thought I might get away with it but when I got to transfers it's telling me I have to many so I either need to take one out or get away with it by not making a transfer all season! - Can't see that happening.

Archived