BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football League 09/10

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emerton is classed as a defender too, at 5.0m. still unsure of when he'll return from injury and also what position he will be played in...

If the game has him as a defender but Rovers play him right wing then he gets the points for being a defender e.g. more for scoring a goal than a midfield player. The game dosent change players on where they play for the team.

Accrington Stanley created :)

Well I have taken the gamble and gone for Kalanic up front, looks decent at 6.5.. bent has always had a decent goal ratio and also not bad at 7m :).. not a bad little side overall, surprised not many people went for Vermaelen the new arse lad, good reputation and weighs in with the odd goal.. 6.5m is a bargain price.. eBanks-Blake at 5.5m is not a bad backup striker 25 goals for wolves last season only 23 and improving season after season.. reckon he will knock in 12-15 or so in the EPL.

Out of all the players in the league though, Arshavin though expensive seems a logic choice for captain, he is going to knock some goals in next season, defensive wise Arse are pretty good and he will win the odd man of the match as when on form the chap is insane.

Current 1st team:

---------------Given----------------------

--------------------------------------------

Hangeland---Carragher---Warnock----

Lampard---Anderson---Neville--Ireland

-----Torres----Di Santo----Tevez-------

Although it will probably change quite abit!!

Current 1st team:

---------------Given----------------------

Hangeland---Carragher---Warnock----

Lampard---Anderson---Neville--Ireland

-----Torres----Di Santo----Tevez-------

Although it will probably change quite abit!!

Gone for Di Santo as well

Well I have taken the gamble and gone for Kalanic up front, looks decent at 6.5.. bent has always had a decent goal ratio and also not bad at 7m :).. not a bad little side overall, surprised not many people went for Vermaelen the new arse lad, good reputation and weighs in with the odd goal.. 6.5m is a bargain price.. eBanks-Blake at 5.5m is not a bad backup striker 25 goals for wolves last season only 23 and improving season after season.. reckon he will knock in 12-15 or so in the EPL.

Out of all the players in the league though, Arshavin though expensive seems a logic choice for captain, he is going to knock some goals in next season, defensive wise Arse are pretty good and he will win the odd man of the match as when on form the chap is insane.

Sounds similar to mine as I have gone for Kalinic, Vermaelen, Ebanks-Blake and Arshavin as well. Quite happy with my team as it is looking like this at the moment:

Green

Ferdinand Vermaelen Warnock L.Young

Gerrard Barry Arshavin

Berbatov Kalinic Ebanks-Blake

Although I am changing it every day! Just joined the league as RDC FC. It is one massive league we got going on!!

Im in...

FC EULLER

cech

warnock

upson

samba

lescott

arteta

modric

a young

ireland

rooney ©

kalinic

jaasekelainen

mcfadden

mikel

pantsil

Im hoping samba and warnock can get points setting up and scoring coz they wont be cleansheeters ;)

Joining as the mighty ... Eastwood Rovers ...

for the first 2 weeks ive gone with:

B. Foster, R. Ferdinand, J. Carragher, A. Ferdinand, F. Lumpard - C, M. Essien, L. Modric, Y. Benayoun, M. Carrick, D. Drogba, M. Bent

Bench: Sorenson, Jerome, Espinoza, Zubar.

then after using my wildcard itll be something like this:

P. Robinson, W. Gallas, K. Toure, Y. Zhirkov, A. Arseshavin, Y. Benayoun, L. Modric, M. Carrick, G. Barry, N. Kalinic, F. Torres - C

Bench: same bench as above.

:D

Archived