BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football League 09/10

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When transferring a player out after a No. of games the points he has accrued with you do they leave with that player.

Same with a player you bring in does he start from scratch with you or does his accrued points come with him.

1st question: No

2nd question: You get points he accrues after the transfer, not before. Otherwise the whole thing would be pointless as all you would have to do is use your wildcard before the last games of the season and sign all the highest scoring players.

1st question: No

2nd question: You get points he accrues after the transfer, not before. Otherwise the whole thing would be pointless as all you would have to do is use your wildcard before the last games of the season and sign all the highest scoring players.

OK thanks, first timer, so just clearing a few things up in my head.

I wouldn't fancy your chances Braddock with only 5 players in your team!

tcj jones, I think I remember Aurelio injured his knee playing football with his kid and they said he was put for the season, then 6 months and now 2 months. I don't know who Rafa will replace him with, I'd look else where.

Taking it slightly off topic, but when did this happen?;

A Aquilani Ankle/Foot Injury 4th Oct 09

The Italian Anderton, why Rafa why. I reckon Lucas will get plenty of games with him around.

Make sure you put Neville in points galore and peanuts.

cant decide between Di Santo or Kalinic.

Gotta be Di Santo for now, Sam has confirmed that Kalinic won't feature for the first 4 or 5 games so you can always sub him in later. (If Kalinic isn't playing his value won't go up, where as Di Santo's might if he scores a few so is probably as cheap as he will get.)

Is anyone else now looking at their team with a couple of days to go and suddenly not liking it. I've got Turner in defence (Hoped he would have moved by now) and don't fancy Hull's chances very much playing Chelsea on the opening day. Also got Blake from Wolves because he is pacey and might score goals but that's a big might!! I guess I have Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney and Torres to rely upon to score points but worried I've got a few weak players in the starting lineup!

I wouldn't fancy your chances Braddock with only 5 players in your team!

well here is the full team

cech

warnock, ashley cole, hangaaland - will be replacing cole with zhirkov when fit

lampard, gerrard, arshavin, neville

ebanks-blake, scotland, beattie

the attack is poor but the rest is fine. those attackers are the main men for their clubs though so will pick up a few. my midfield more than makes up for it though.

I have just had a look through and tried to make a Rovers Old Boys team - it isn't looking so good I've got to say! There aren't actually any more ex-Rovers players playing that I can see.

Friedel

Johnson   Taylor   Neill   Duff (michael)

Bentley    Carsley     Mokoena

Santa Cruz    Bellamy    Davies

I have just had a look through and tried to make a Rovers Old Boys team - it isn't looking so good I've got to say! There aren't actually any more ex-Rovers players playing that I can see.

Friedel

Johnson   Taylor   Neill   Duff (michael)

Bentley    Carsley     Mokoena

Santa Cruz    Bellamy    Davies

I had a go at that as well Clare, I didn't find anymore than you have...I did have Spector in defence in a slightly desperate attempt (although not as desperate as Michael Duff!) as we had a contract to sign him on loan until SAF cancelled due to a Utd injury crisis.

I think you may have the wrong Johnson there, that's probably Roger Johnson they signed from Cardiff, I think Damien is down as a midfielder.

Maybe Zhirkov could be an honorary member as he's admitted he's a fan!

Music for the Masses has underwent some dramatic changes in the transfer window, and now this is the team for round 1:

............................Sörensen...........................

..Carragher..Ferdinand..Samba..Evra..Johnson..

.....Arshavin.....Gerrard.....Fellaini.....Valencia.....

..............................Kalinic..............................

Seem to be changing my side constantly, keep checking reports to see who might play or not, pondering whether to select a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 and haven't fully decided on my starting lineup.

Current side:

GK- Reina

DEF- Samba

DEF- Hangeland

DEF- Insua

DEF- Baines

MID- Fabregas

MID- Essien

MID- Valencia

ST- Owen

ST- Di Santo

ST- Ebanks-Blake

(Subs- Schwarzer, Turner, Wilshere, Kuyt).

Will probably change it again a few more times before the deadline...

Archived