BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football League 09/10

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at your team. That was a fluke result with Everton, so impossible to predict. Usually they're solid at the back. Your faith in Rovers defence, however, is scary! Haha.

Just a suggestion, but I'd personally transfer Warnock and Samba - or at least one of them - out of the team. I'd also transfer Kalinic as he isn't a guaranteed starter just yet as well as Young as he tailed off toward the end of last season, while Villa look like they might be in a bit of a rut. Finally, I'd try to work something out whereby you had Rooney in the team over Berbatov as he always starts, gets crap loads of bonus points, scores loads of goals and is consistently good.

But what do I know? I did really badly last year!

Many teams got off to a flyer this week, mainly due to the Arsenal result.

Wk 2 however is a different story with most of the top twenty teams with only 5-6 players available, a couple I noticed have only 3-4 available, :D things will be a lot tighter come thursday morning. ;)

The Arsenal result will have schewed things somewhat, but they don't feature in gameweek two, so maybe things will even out a bit more? I'm gutted I didn't include Fabregas in my side though!

Last year I made so many transfers that it really affected my overall score, so this time round I'm going to try and make a lot fewer changes and to not play my wildcard until later in the season.

Many teams got off to a flyer this week, mainly due to the Arsenal result.

Wk 2 however is a different story with most of the top twenty teams with only 5-6 players available, a couple I noticed have only 3-4 available, :D things will be a lot tighter come thursday morning. ;)

Got to say I told you so, :D. All my players play which is nice

Just had a look at your team. That was a fluke result with Everton, so impossible to predict. Usually they're solid at the back. Your faith in Rovers defence, however, is scary! Haha.

Just a suggestion, but I'd personally transfer Warnock and Samba - or at least one of them - out of the team. I'd also transfer Kalinic as he isn't a guaranteed starter just yet as well as Young as he tailed off toward the end of last season, while Villa look like they might be in a bit of a rut. Finally, I'd try to work something out whereby you had Rooney in the team over Berbatov as he always starts, gets crap loads of bonus points, scores loads of goals and is consistently good.

But what do I know? I did really badly last year!

I thought you meant me but realised you couldn't have - I don't have the players you're talking about :D My team is Big Sam's Neck Brace

Oh, woops! :lol:

Well then, you're under-selling yourself mate - you're not bottom! Haha.

Ah - just worked out how to read the league :lol:

I thought I was bottom and I'm actually only lower quartile! B)

I notice Sir Ranaulf Westwood is a few places below me. For a dingle he sure is obsessed with us lot... :blink:

F Football is broken due to high use .....

It was not allowing people to log in the other day either. Tbf there are now 1.4m people in the game, and if even 10% of them try to log in at once it would create a bit of trouble.

How can the rating of three of my starters have gone down already?! I don't like the fact that when you have players in your team whose value increases, you don't get that value when you transfer them out, but that the opposite applies when a players' value has decreased.

I've lost some of my team's value in order to get Fabregas in, so he'd damned well better perform today!

How can the rating of three of my starters have gone down already?! I don't like the fact that when you have players in your team whose value increases, you don't get that value when you transfer them out, but that the opposite applies when a players' value has decreased.

I've lost some of my team's value in order to get Fabregas in, so he'd damned well better perform today!

you do get the increased value when you transfer them out, but only half of it

so for every 0.2 rise, you get 0.1 to keep when you transfer them out

Archived