[Archived] Colin Hendry

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Sad news and so unlucky it sounded like a string of horrible bad fortune

All the best to the Hendry family, RIP Denise

• Backroom

As with MJ the other week ultimately the saddest thing is young kids left without one of their parents. Horrible for them and Colin :(

i found out shortly before i came to work tonight, and it is kinda strange around here tonight. i have no idea what so say that might make any sense....other than i feel very sad for "our braveheart" and his children, along with both sides of the hendry family. minute silence on august 15th, PLEASE!!

not that it makes any difference, but could somebody tell me the cause of denise being in a coma, in the first place.

i found out shortly before i came to work tonight, and it is kinda strange around here tonight. i have no idea what so say that might make any sense....other than i feel very sad for "our braveheart" and his children, along with both sides of the hendry family. minute silence on august 15th, PLEASE!!

not that it makes any difference, but could somebody tell me the cause of denise being in a coma, in the first place.

Surgery and infection..

I watched a report on I think it was granada news and they showed a film clip of one of their sons playing football, and he come towards the camera and took off his footy shirt and, underneath he had a white t shirt on with the words I love you mum on it, I have to say as a grown man when I seen that I choked back the tears.

She was a brave woman and was strong in advising woman about the dangers of cosmetic surgery, RIP Denise and although I have said it once I will say it again my thoughts are with you and your family and be strong Braveheart

Archived