BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles In Socal..

Well it looks like the singles will making there way here to SoCal ahead of the first top flight apperance in many a moon. I have been told by some of my buddys that they will be playing some lower end teams (D2-D3 leauge types here in the states) as they get ready for life in the prem. I only bring this up because I'm going to make an apperance at at least one of the games and will be bringing some of the boys to hassle them :lol: Seeing as I have a rather large assortment of Rovers tops all that will be going with me will be sporting them as we let the dingles know that They can't get away from the mighty blue and white army where ever they go.

Just thought I'd throw it out there..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even better case of Dingle stupidity. Their game with the Ventura County club in Los Angeles is the same night at the same time as the Chelsea/Inter Milan game also in Los Angeles. If you had the choice of sitting in the Rose Bowl and watching Chelsea/Inter, or sitting at some crappy stadium wherever the hell Ventura County plays against the Dingles, where's the average footy fan going to be? Utter stupidity.

Well it looks like the singles will making there way here to SoCal ahead of the first top flight apperance in many a moon. I have been told by some of my buddys that they will be playing some lower end teams (D2-D3 leauge types here in the states) as they get ready for life in the prem. I only bring this up because I'm going to make an apperance at at least one of the games and will be bringing some of the boys to hassle them :lol: Seeing as I have a rather large assortment of Rovers tops all that will be going with me will be sporting them as we let the dingles know that They can't get away from the mighty blue and white army where ever they go.

Credit to you! You'll have to post some photo's of you lot giving the dingles hell!!!

This sounds like it could be a fun night! Wish I could be there too. Give the Dingles non-stop hell, but be careful you don't get ejected. :P Also, if you are all seen to be supporting the local team, you may pick up more recruits to the Rovers cause in the good old USA as a bonus. ;)

Oh I will give those so and so's all the he'll they can handle. I will also try not to get kicked out but the tickets are $10 so F it. As for the local team I will be trying to get as many new fans as possiable. Wish me luck and I'll let you Gus know how it goes. I'll try and take pictures and post them

later.

I've been trying to get me one forever. Where can I get one?

VenturaRover we'll have to meet up there and giveum hell together

do you guys not know a friendly crop duster who can do a fly over?

:lol:

do you guys not know a friendly crop duster who can do a fly over?

what will it say on this one though??

going to do a leeds?

in regards to the flag, there isnt a offical one but you can always use one of those sites that will print a plag* for you..

*supposed to say flag

what will it say on this one though??

going to do a leeds?

in regards to the flag, there isnt a offical one but you can always use one of those sites that will print a plag* for you..

*supposed to say flag

what will it say!

how about

the padihan preditor is in your wardrobe while your away

Oh I will give those so and so's all the he'll they can handle. I will also try not to get kicked out but the tickets are $10 so F it. As for the local team I will be trying to get as many new fans as possible. Wish me luck and I'll let you Gus know how it goes. I'll try and take pictures and post them

later.

$10 to watch the Dingles :unsure: If they were playing in my front garden I close the blinds, then call the police and report them for anti social behavior :)

Archived